Episode 10 - Worst Outcome

In Villains Hideout, The Bar

Six people entered the bar. A girl who is in school uniform, a man who look like circus magician, a man in full body skin tight black suit, a lizardman, a normal looking man with big lips, and the white hair man with burned scars on his body. They found odd that bartender mist man was the only was in the room which was waiting for them

Toga : Hmm, no one's here.

Magician man look to the mist

Compress : Hey mist man, where's your boss?

Kurogiri : Please wait for a moment. Master will come.

Magne : We're two minutes early. That must be the reason the leader wasn't here.

Spinner : Hey mist man, do you have water?

Kurogiri : Yes.

Spinner : Give me one.

Twice : Coffee, no peanut!

Dabi : This is bar, you idiot. Give me something cold.

Toga : Give me something red!

While mist man start making juices, the television turned on and the faceless man appeared

AFO : Welcome to the League Of Villains. I'm the master of this league. You can call me All For One.

Twice : All For One? Cool! Kinda lame.

AFO : Don't say that name in front of anyone else. All Might would come after you.

Spinner : Is he your moral enemy?

AFO : Yes, he really hate me. He tried to kill me but he failed. That's why I'm rising one more time, to bring an end to the era of heroes.

Dabi : Sounds like a dream that never come true.

AFO : I have power to bring that dream to the reality. But I'm sorry that I can reveal now.

Compress : So, what's the plan?

AFO : I want you to kidnap UA students in their training camp. First target was Katsuki Bakugo. You must bring him here no matter what. Second target was Fumikage Tokoyami. He's the second target if first one was failed.

Compress : Is that all?

AFO : Of course not. We still need third target. She was a hero.

Compress : Who is it?

AFO : Member of Wild Wild Pussy Cats, Ragdoll, Tomoko Shiretoko.

Compress : Is she must target too?

AFO : Yes, I need her. Her quirk was search. You should attack her first. Try not to kill any of them.

Dabi : Well, All For Onee-san. I don't want to complain, but there's wolf demon who could kill us in a minute. Mission would be fail instant when he arrive.

AFO : He won't interfere the mission.

Dabi : How can you tell?

AFO : Because the camp was too far. Most of his activities are in the cities. Also, you guys are Stain's followers. He won't kill vigilantes. You don't have to worry.

Dabi : That's kinda stupid. But whatever.

AFO : I'll give you the detail later. If you complete the mission, you'll get rewards. Also now, this bar was your home. If you need something, tell Kurogiri. That's all.

And then, the television was turned off

___________________________________

On The Main Road