FOUR

Mahi's P.O.V

I stretched my arms and legs, straighten up my spines. I got ache in every part of my body. I was sitting in my study room for more than six hours. My stomach growled again. I stood up, arranged the books on the shelves. I texted Saira to join for the lunch. She's always available whenever I call her she could just reach there in ten minutes. That doesn't mean she don't need time to get ready like every girls do. It's just that she's always ready to wander around.

I stripped my clothes off and took a shower. It's been a few days since we last talked. He would text me if I am fine and I don't have heart to ignore it so I just lie to him,"I'm okay".

This has always been a biggest lie for everyone. One can never cry loud that they aren't okay. For someone who really love me they can tell if I'm okay or not. But he can't. It's enough to prove he don't love me, he never had, he never will. I cried for three days in a row and then I started studying more. I don't have anything that can keep me engaged. Saira is free, but I want to stay alone. The distraction work sometimes.

It's better said,"Every thoughts and creativity comes when you're taking shower." Here I go. I shook my head to tear down the trails of trash I've been thinking about. I put on a white top and jean. I tied all my hair up in a high ponytail. My eyes were a little swollen from the tears. I put on a little makeup, the eyes were still looking bulged by waking all night so I decided to put on sunglasses. After all its a sunny day.

I put on the sneakers and came out. There she was scrolling through her phone. I sat at the back seat. She drove us to the restaurant. We ordered chicken. Spicy one.

I don't eat non veg usually but yeah I'm not particularly vegetarian. It makes my mood when I am going through something and get to eat tasty chicken.

I bought some fruits on my way back. I like fruits. Its good for my health. Its also one of the habits came from him. He used to lecture a lot about the stuffs I should eat and what I shouldn't. He made me eat a plate full of fruits in breakfast. I have had problems with my blood pressure. Once I suffered from anemia. He couldn't just leave me with medications. He would bring every fruit that is rich in iron. My land lord would always praise him and be carefree when I'm with him.

She dropped me home. I changed into a long t-shirt that rest to my thighs. I kept fruits in the refrigerator and rolled over my bed in my room. I stood up to pick my phone and slumped again. There was a text. I opened screen lock and it said,"Free tonight?"

I wonder if I gave my number to anyone. I get a spam call almost everyday with a different number. Here I got a text today.

I replied,"Not for strangers."

I checked the profile and went through the posts. I got nothing, just some random clicks but good one. He didn't posted any of his pics, just some workout pics. I wonder if that body in some posts was of the man who texted me.

A text popped up,"You'll know once you meet me."

I chuckled, someone surely is kidding me. Was that a threat or a reminder. I texted back,"Do I know you?"

"That, how would I know?" he replied. I didn't expected this. That was sharp. Playing word games with me. Okay, I'm free enough.

"Then do you know me?" I texted back.

"Of course babes, I know you quite well." he replied.
I got annoyed by the cheesy words he were using for me.

"Hey hey, I don't know you okay, get the hell out of here. Don't ever text me again." I replied in rage. I was about to block him. A notification popped on the top,"Don't vent other's anger on me. Keep calm."