TEN

Some violent contents are in this chapter. Prepare yourself before you read. Enjoy the story!

Mahi's P.O.V.

I rubbed my eyes. My hairs were all messed up. Somehow I managed to get up and sat on the bed trying
to figure out what's happening. I pulled myself together in order to get ready to endure the uttermost pain I remembered I got the another day. But there was almost no pain. I wonder if he gave me tons of pain killers. I just don't want to check out how better my wound has become. I don't want to see myself helpless.

At the same time I was distressed with the fact that he don't care about anything. I don't need his care, it's just that I came because of his meaningless words he said to me. I fell for those empty words. Perhaps it was all because of my anger at Jas. And the temper of mine has brought me to this living hell. I was wrong about him when I thought he won't kill me just because he didn't when we first met. I never thought that he would torture me to death rather than to kill me in one go.

There is more in the world beyond my imagination. Humans can be the most inhuman creature with a flawless facade concealing the brutal heart.

I don't know after how many days I'm finally fully awake in my senses. I wanted to get out of here. His touch is still lingering on my body. I feel disgusting. I was almost raped that day. The thought gives me chills and my nights will be filled with nightmares from now on.

I was so into the thoughts pervaded in my mind that I didn't see him standing next to the door. He was observing me. I looked at him and in no time I tried to cover myself with the sheet. His eyes trailed down towards the thigh. Wound was dressed perfectly.

"How are you?"

"Thanks to you I just escaped from a narrow path of being raped."

"You should confess the things you've done. I just want to know. I have full rights to know about my brother."

"Who's your brother? I don't know him."

"The man you were humiliating in front of me. I didn't mean to rape you but you should know the consequences before you humiliate someone."

"I didn't even know he was your brother. I just told you the facts. I don't know anything. I don't have anything to do with him. I've never been close to him. He was an asshole and I always stay away from that kind of person. If you want to interrogate someone you should know exactly what is it that you want to know and then just spit it out. You just told me to tell you. God knows what the fuck you want to know. I'm already confined here what can I do? Where can I go to change the evidences left behind? I'm not a little bird who can fly away from this little hole like window."

He sat beside me leisurely listening to everything I was blabbering.

"You got the point. Yeah I should ask away."

He rubbed his forehead and then made a gesture of thinking and said,"Looks like i don't know anything. You can't go out. Who can alter the evidences?"

He threw a few photos at my face. I picked it up only to see Jas at my room talking to the owner and some other photos where he was at the cafe with Saira.

I knew if he didn't get my texts for days he would go out to look for me. He always does that. I can't avoid him for that reason. I need to tell him I'm fine or he gonna print wanted posters of mine and paste it in every single streets.

I looked at him with questioning eyes.

"What is he doing when no one can alter any evidences?"

"He must be looking for me. Where is my phone? He must have sent me hundreds of texts can calls."