FIFTEEN

Mahi's P.O.V.

I rolled up in the sheets. My eyes fell open when lights filled inside the room from the window. I looked out of the window. A bird was chirruping while sitting on the window sill. It was hopping there.

A bird has its freedom while I'm here in this room. I can't talk to my Mom. I can't talk to my brother. He's a pain in ass but he still is my brother and no matter how much dispute we had I always love my brother.

I miss them so much. I miss Jas. His voice had always started my day. Here I'm cated in four walls. I can't hear his voice anymore. I can't see him anymore.

I closed my eyes as tears well up in my eyes. It rolled down from the corner of my eye as I turned around to face my back towards the window and hugged the pillow I didn't know was there.

I touched it with my eyes closed. It was so soft and so big. I opened my eyes only to see a teddy bear.

I startled and sat on the bed throwing it on the floor. I looked around only to see the frame that was on the wall right in front of me. It was my sketch I saw before.

The room was completely different from what I saw when I went to sleep. No, wait, I'm in another room. How did I get here?

The room was furnished properly. The walls were painted and decorated. Flower vase was on a corner. When I looked out of the window. There were a flower garden in the middle of the whole area that was covered with turf. The view was so good. Its no longer a barren land.

I headed to the bathroom. Gosh! What the hell is this?

The marble walls were shining. Looks like it has just came out from the renovation process. The bath tub was there too. This bathroom was bigger than the one I had in previous room.

A wardrobe was there. I opened it and saw the clothes were hung. It was women's clothes. Why does he have women clothing and footwear?

There were body jewelleries along with the necklaces, rings and earrings. I closed it.

I was getting headache.

I sat on the bed. He told me before that he knew Jas. Is he doing this to turn me to his side?

It's never going to happen. If I was to fall for the luxury. There were many around me. On top of that Jas is enough for me and he can provide me luxury too if I wanted. Its just that I never asked for it.

I remember I saw out of the window when I came and this manor was ruined. How did it happened in one night?

I looked around, there were no camera. He won't keep an eye on me from now? How good is that? I hope he can set me free too the way he removed camera from my room. I think now he believes that I wasn't involved with his brother.

He barged in like he always did.
"You're up."
He picked the bear and placed it on my bed again.

I glared at him and he asked again,"What happened? You don't like your new room?"

"How did I came here?"

He said innocently,"I brought you here."

"How?"

"In my arms, like I always do."

"What do you mean by that? Why did you brought me here? You could've woke me up if you wanted me to come here."

"You were sleeping soundly so I didn't disturb you. It's not like I've never touched you. Why are you so furious?"

My eyebrows furrowed at the words he just said. His words were right but I never let him touch me. He touched me on his own. He assaulted me and that was not with my permission.