FOURTEEN

A lot had changed from the past few weeks. I haven't talked to my mother. I don't know yet if she is doing good. I don't have any idea if my family know anything about my abduction. My brother must be freaked out if he knew that.

My father is a cop and my brother is studying yet but he usually get involved in fights. If he knew I've been kidnapped, he would've found me by now considering I've been kept here for more than a week.

I heard about Jas a day before yesterday. Since then I've skipped every meal. I no longer feel any hunger. I don't know if he's alive. I believe he is. I asked Dave multiple times what had he done to him. He didn't replied. If he really had him killed, he would have much to say but now his silence conceals his wish that probably didn't come true in reality. I act in front of him that I get his silence as Jas's dead.

I still don't know his whereabouts. Dave has installed camera at every corner in and out of the room. I don't want him to touch me one more time like he did. I almost had my face disfigured.

Dave's crazy. His actions doesn't make any sense. If he was avenging for his brother he should've had found out the truth first. He should've gone to those who was with him and was close to him. It wasn't that hard to find those details specially for him. He didn't need to kidnap me. I was unrelated to his brother, Shray.

He must've known about my family too. He must've known the fact that my father is a cop. Usually a person won't mess with the daughter of a cop without any reason. I don't seem to understand his motives. What he is up to?

I was pacing in the room gathering my thoughts over and over to grasp on the motive behind those possibilities of all the happenings. I realised that I didn't had enough details to reach any conclusion when Dave came in suddenly. Right on time.

He blinked a few times looking at my face where my lips was turned into a vicious smirk. My smirk disappeared upon seeing him. I tried to be as normal as I could hiding the idea I just came up with.

He averted his gaze and said while walking in,"Did you come up with a murderous plan to kill me and fly away?"

He sat next to me.

I asked innocently,"Can I?"

"Who knows?"
I rolled my eyes at his statement. He was clear of what I was capable of in front of his hoax.

"Are you afraid I've got one?"

"Not really."

"I don't think so."

He raised his eyebrows and challenged,"I'd like to see what petty tricks you are capable of."

I hummed in response.

After a few seconds I asked,"How did you managed to kidnap me? It isn't easy to get close to me."

He chuckled before saying,"You're surrounded by enemies everywhere yet you think it's rocket science to get close to you. Let alone kidnap you."

A little glimpse of hope that just arose inside me faded on his remarks. I don't have much people around me. What made him think that?

"What do you mean?"

Still grinning he said,"Nothing."

I asked in a more serious tone,"How did you kidnapped me? Did someone helped you? Who?"

He turned towards me and said,"Okay, I'll tell you. You can't do anything afterall."

His words made my heart drop. No one had ever underestimated me like this. I took a deep breath because I'm in his control that makes him overconfident. I can get the details using his overconfidence.

" Yes, I'm here. What can I do? I don't have my cell phone that i can record your voice as an evidence."

"You're not yourself today. You're going to give up?
His eyebrows raised in disbelief.

With a slight smirk on my face, I stated,"You were underestimating me few seconds ago. Now you regret it? Afraid?" I gazed at his face making him a bit embarrassed that was on my head apparently. His face didn't show any emotion.

"I'm not afraid of you. If you were capable, you wouldn't be here till now."

I nodded and said,"That's what I'm saying. I can't do anything anyway. Now you can tell me how did you kidnapped me?"

He chuckled again,"Why do you want to know?" I sighed.

He just won't give up going round and round again and again. He wants to see through me. That's not going to happen. It's probably the only thing I'm good at.

"You just told me I'm surrounded by enemies everywhere. I thought I was observent and careful enough. Looks like it was just my imagination. So i just want to know how I ended up being captive."

"I only had to drive Jas away from you. That's what it took to deceive you. Unexpectedly he was also fathead and with your temper it was easy. I sent him your pic trying a dress and he bursted out. He messed it himself."

"Who told you about us?"

"C'mon, You're not going to tell me that you've kept it a secret, do you?"

"No, but at least not everyone know about us."

"Girl, you're something. You don't even know what others know about you. He's everywhere around you. Everyone can see it from kilometers. Spectators are not stupid."

I nodded. That makes sense.

"What made you think escaping him will make your plan successful?"

"Because I know him."

My eyes widened at his sudden response. I blurted out,"What?"

He looked at me in awe.

I corrected,"I mean, How? Why do you know him? The one who know him should be your brother."

"I know him better."

"How do you know him? Why? What's happening?"

"You're innocent. You don't know anything. It's better to stay away from these things."

"You fucking kidnapped me. Now you're suggesting me to stay away from these. You're the one who got me involved."

"Yeah, that was my fault. But now I want you to stay away from these trifles. I'll take care of it."

I sighed throwing my hands nonchalantly in rage.

I stared at him and said,"I'll take care of my business on my own. You don't need to worry about it. You made fault, now you've a chance to make up for it. Leave me, if you want me to stay away from these trifles."

"I can't do that."

"Who told you about me? How did you know me?"

"You'll know soon."

I frowned.
"What's that supposed to mean?"

He stood up and headed out giving me a sly smile saying,"You should take a rest. You're unwell."

A/N:
How are you all doing?
It took me a long time to upload this chapter. I was so busy with studies. Hope I've did well in this chapter.

I can't wait enough to get more readers who can share their opinion with me.

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE &
FOLLOW

for uploads of next chapters, add it to your library.
Thank you all for reading my story!
Love you all❤️❤️