EIGHT

Some violent contents are in this chapter. Prepare in advance and enjoy the story!

Mahi's P.O.V.

My thigh is much better than before. I can walk at least. I went to check the window. I'm not so good at navigation or I don't know much of any places but still I can give it a try. Maybe I can get some clues. I opened it up, I'm on the second floor I can guess from the height. Trees are everywhere. God knows where the hell this place is and the hell I am.

The windows were dirty, No one lives here I guess. The building is rather old but renovated not so long ago. The walls are attractive with the bright color. I can see the other walls of the same building. It's huge to be a mere building rather it seems like a Manor.

There is no way I can jump from the second floor and flee away. Moreover the window has iron rods and I can't pass through them. There's no other way beside this door. But from the day he pushed my face to the wall, my cheek bones were almost broke. I'm afraid of going through the hallway. Best way is to try to negotiate. For that I must know what he wants from me.

The door flew open. There he came. I've seen him only today after he sent me the skirt another morning.

"Planning to go out?"

I startled and turned back.
"No... No... Not at all. I like it here." I said rolling my eyes on his stupid words.

He said ignoring my sarcasm,"Maybe I can help."

"Why and how will you help me? Aren't you the reason I'm trapped here?"

"No, you're the only reason you're here."
He sat next to me and gave me a photo of a man. "Here, Do you know who's he?"

I took that photo from him. He looked somewhat similar but I can't remember him. I don't have much friends in contact. I reminded everyone from the past some years I've met for the sake of my freedom and safety. I still couldn't remember anything. I told him simply,"I don't know him."

"So you don't know him."

"No."

He took out another white rolled paper. He gave it to me.
I opened it up. It was my sketch. That was another me. It was so amazing. I never would've thought I can be this good in someone's eyes to make a sketch of me attentively. I don't have words to praise the artist.

"When did you make it?"

"You don't know who made this?"

"You didn't make it?"

"Your acting skills are much better than I expected."

I stared blankly waiting for him to speak human language which I could understand since he was not making clear anything.

He took out another photo. I looked at it. It was an old photo of my class. I remember it was last day of our school when the whole class took a photo as a memory of our last day of school life. I don't have that photo because I didn't had much friends. Among them I only have Jas with me now.

"Why are you giving me this?"

He said,"To help you remember just in case you can't remember anything or don't want to remember in order to hide your despicable crime."

I mumbled under my breath,"The pot calling the kettle black"

I looked carefully at everyone's faces. There I found that guy whose photo he showed me earlier. "I don't remember his name. I never talk to him just saw him fooling around in class. I don't know about him anything. Saira know him I guess. She knows each and every person of our class by name" I told him clearly.