TWELVE

Mature contents are ahead. You can skip this chapter if you want.

I've followed him everywhere. From everywhere I mean literally everywhere. From subject of interest and courses and the university we want to roll in to the city he live including the nearest dorm I can take to stay close to him.

I liked him and I didn't know my interest from the start. Since I'm interested in him I'm also interested in those things he's interested in.

From this thought I chose my subject and course. I chose my career with this very thought.

The years we spent staying apart while being in contact was the time I unreservedly broke into his life. He has nothing to hide about himself from me except that he love me. I know that he has some complicated family problems but I don't exactly know what it is. That's the reason he don't give any commitment.

He has been with me for years and stayed closer to me. I forced myself on him first. He could've thrown me away from his life but he didn't. I took that chance to win his heart. Fortunately or unfortunately he fell for my body.

The day I kissed him first. He never forget to mention about my curves whenever we come close.

The sky dusked and I was still out. I was on my way to my dorm. The temperature drop down at the time and continues to drop till dawn. I forgot to take any winter clothes with me. Winters just rolled in and today its more wintry. The air was frigid that was making me shiver.

Jas was on the other side of the road. He crossed the road passing a few bikes and cars to come towards me. He held my hand in his and said,"Your fingers are cold as hell."

I gave him a knowing look. It's not something I wasn't aware about and wasn't anything shocking considering the cool breeze blowing my head around.

His dorm was close from there. Clouds started thundering. I looked up and a small droplet of water fell on my forehead. I pouted wiping that droplet off.

He grinned looking at my face. He dragged me and said,"Let's go."

I followed his steps making a faster pace to match his till we reached at his dorm door. He opened the door and dragged me in. His room was warm.

I didn't know he had room heaters. He started using it very early this year. It's not that cold yet. After today it'll be though.

He locked the doors behind him. I didn't know what to do so I sat on the chair stood next to me. He came beside and pointed me to sit on the bed. I know he likes to sit on chairs always. He don't usually sit on bed unless he's going to sleep.

I sat on the bed gently. I looked at him. He was silent from outside but his expression displayed thousands of complicated thoughts.

I broke the silence and said,"Why did you brought me here?"

He said taking some time to break through his own maze,"It was started raining. My dorm was close so I brought you here."

A gasp escaped my lips. I surged towards the window and said,"It isn't raining. It's just thunderstorm and a few....." I let my palm out of the window. Not a single drop fell on my skin. "It's not raining at all."

I squirmed on my former place. He asked,"Do you wanna go home?"

I chuckled while looking for something to stay my eyes on and said,"Um... Okay."

I felt uneasy and I was reasonably nervous. There were only two of us where I'm completely consumed with him. I always dreamt of him being with me all alone. But now I'm so damn nervous that I'm biting my lips from inside.