FIVE

There's no way I'm going on a date. I don't even know him. I've never seen him. I woke up early thinking about that date. I have never been on a official date. Jas never asked me. He would take to dinner or breakfast usually but not a proper date.

I was planned to rest the whole day or maybe being busy with my studies would be more effective. As I said I'm not too social so I don't have many friends to chill out.

I did my chores at home. Someone knocked at my door. I opened the door and she stormed in with takeaway in her hands.

I asked her,"What are you bribing me for?"

"Let's go for a shopping."

I raised an eyebrow. She held my hand and started flattering me,"I will go to club tonight with my friends. I need dress to wear."

"Friends? Or boyfriend?"

She chuckled and said,"Not yet. He asked me to club tonight. Maybe he'll confess, I need to look good." She pleaded with her puppy eyes.

I nodded in response. She has been hooking up with guys for years. None of them persist more than two months. She's a tough cookie. She has never loved anyone. I hope she'll get her Mr. right this time.

Will you come with me?"

I quickly turned her down. I don't like going on parties or clubs. I don't drink. It won't be fun to watch others dance and get drunk. Most importantly I don't want to be a third wheel between them. And I'm alone.

I didn't need to make breakfast so we ate the takeaway and I took a shower while she was watching TV. It took me more than half an hour. I washed my hair and dried it. I took out a Jean and crop top from my wardrobe and put it on. I tied my hair in a high pony tail, put on a light makeup and shoes on. She called,"Are you done?"

"Let's go." We stepped out.

In no time we were outside the nearest mall. We headed in. She dragged me to the dress corner. Many colorful dresses were hung up. She took out a black, red, violet, Blue dress.

I teased her,"Are you going to buy every colour of the rainbow?"

She said pointing to the black dress,"This isn't a color from the rainbow."

"You're not going to buy it."

She took a close look at the dresses and hung them up again. She glared at me.

"What?"

"Choose one for me, please."
I knew she asked me to come to pick dress for her.

I took out a slip dress of apricot color. I told her to change. She looked elegant and sexy. It rested on her thighs. Her curves were clearly visible. Her beauty bones and cleavage were all set but something was missing. The necklace.
It was best for a club party.

I was looking for a perfect pair of heels to match that dress.

She tapped my shoulder and gave me a reddish brown dress with black net for embellishment. It was long and side slit upto left thigh. Its neck was deep in front and back to reveal my cleavage and back.

"It's from me."

I said innocently,"I'm not coming tonight."

She said,"Its a gift."

I smiled at her. That dress was beautiful. I put it on to check the size. It had a zip on its back. It fits me perfectly.

She looked at me "You'll rock girl." she giggled and said.

A hand grabbed me from my elbow to turn me around. I almost fell when those hands grabbed my both hands for support.

"What the fuck!" I yelled and looked up only to see those small fierce eyes. "Jas, what are you doing here?" I asked releasing my hands from his clasp.