ELEVEN

Jas's P.O.V.

I was burning in a fire of rage. I wanted to take him down but the only thing stopping me was his purpose. 'What the hell does he want?' He could've come to me. Why did he took her?

I remember Shray committed suicide five months ago. He was on his downfall from the day Saira left him. He had nowhere to go. All he could do was to find his only brother Dave who was too busy in smuggling. He became mentally unstable and jumped from a hotel he used to check in whenever he was upset and alone.

Where were Dave in those five months? What was he doing?

And now looking for the culprit of his brother's death. We can't call Saira exactly a culprit though.

I thought if he was looking for them for those five months and one day he got his luck and found Saira. Through her he found Mahi and found out about our relationship. How much he learned about us was bothering me even more.

I was so much baffled with my thoughts and it all ceased when my phone vibrated twice. I opened it to see the number from whom video clips were delivered to me. This was the number from whom I got that pic of Mahi from the mall.

I opened the video. There she was. My heart stopped for a second after seeing her. She was wearing long t-shirt and shorts. Dave was there too. Video looked like its a clip trimmed from a cctv footage. They were arguing probably. Then Mahi slid back in fear. I don't know what that bastard said to frighten her. He leaped towards her and brought her underneath him. He kissed her while she was throwing her legs nonchalantly. She was pushing him away.

He nearly raped her and he had balls to send those video clips to me. Every next second a new thought came to me with what kind of thing I should kill him. Should I strangle him to death. Should i give him cyanide or should I throw him from the tallest building of this country.

The suffering she had made my jaw clenched. I punched my fist to the wall throwing my phone on the bed. I sat on the chair beside me ruffling my hair with my fingers entwined with them in agitation and anger.

My phone vibrated again.

I picked it up and there were a text popped up in notification bar. I opened and saw,"Your girl is mine now."

I texted back,"I'll kill you. You son of a bitch stay away from her. Come to me if you've balls."

A message popped again just after a few seconds,"Brother, she's beneath me and you're being egoistic. You were really not good for her. I'll take care of her for you. Don't worry."

I shoved my phone in my pocket and skedaddled out of my house. I ignited the engine and left in search of her.

I got his information. I haven't been to that Manor but it's not beyond my range. It's secluded and I'm certain that he kept her there.

I won't bother anyone to ask. Dad told me that it is located out of the city. And if he has to work too he must be somewhere near our company or in a radius of 50 kilometers from our company. It only spares one area left undiscovered from me where one of our property is situated and I haven't been there.

I sped up and got past many cars. In every traffic signal I would just end up swearing. Hopefully I always close the windscreen while driving or everyone would think of me being crazy. I darted towards the end of the national highway. From here I'm out of the city and I've to keep my eyes wide open.

Nature always thrive more faster than we think. There are trees everywhere. They are tall and I'm not in a helicopter to point out a manor among these trees. For the first time in my life I hate trees and I want them to just disappear from here.