Omia Phoenix

That's me. Sorry that was a shit introduction to myself. I'm Omia, I'm 27 years old and boy has my life been something of a mess up until now, ups and downs like most people, but more downs than ups. I've not had it easy at all and to make it even more of a stressor I am currently looking for a job. Any job will do me, so long as it's not a desk job. I don't do sitting around doing nothing. I grew up in Vegas born and bread here.

However, my life wasn't always sunshine and rainbows. Not that it is now. In high school I was outcasted, overweight and laughed at. By one boy in particular. A fucktard who thought he was the best thing to ever happen to the world. Uhh just speaking about him boils my blood.

I should confess, my name wasn't always this exotic. My  birth name is Cally Knight. But after high school I had to manage my life by myself. So I resulted to the clubs of Vegas, dancing. My exotic name was Omia Phoenix and after I left that life the name stuck so I legally changed my name and started a new life. Now we are here. I lost weight and my puberty glow down became a glow up after dancing. Completely unrecognisable. From a size 22 to a size 10, however that doesn't stop me from wearing my comfy clothes from time to time.

I have a job interview today with the travel channel apparently one of their employees need a PA and I'm willing to do anything.

I walk into the building after getting out of my car (a 1967 Chevy Impala) and when I walk in the producer looks almost glad to see me.

"Your hired!" He shouts almost relieved.

"What just like that?! Why?"

"Because no one else fucking wants this job. Do you want it?" Being put on the spot a bit.

"I mean yeah! I'd be happy too." I say.

"Yeah we will see after a day of you still want the job."

"Is my boss that bad?" I ask.

"He's an Asshole." He producer looks at me.

"Great."

"Which is why we are giving you a 12 hour trial and if you don't like it you may leave."

"Jesus ok you're serious." I say. "Yeah ok tell me where to go." I sigh.

"Here..." he hands me a piece of paper with an address on. "You've been told to just let yourself in. Good luck." He then disappeared faster than he entered the room.

"Ok." I say. That has to have been one of the strangest moment to happen in my life. Who is my boss and he can't be that bad surely.

The address isn't too far from where I was "interviewed" and I let myself in.

"Hello? Sir!" I call. But no answer. I go into the kitchen to see if there is anyone there. When I peer around the corner and there is a butt naked man pile driving and big tit,blonde haired girl into the breakfast island in the middle.

"Oh my God!" She moans.

"Oh my god!" I scream. The man turns.

"Oh my god!" He gasps, pulling out the girl and hiding behind the island, leaving her exposed to me and I turn around covering my eyes.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I scream.

"Who are you? And what are you doing in my house!" The man.

"I'm sorry sir! Your producer gave me your address. I'm your new PA." I explain.

"Look at me when you're talking."

"But you're naked sir?"

"And?" I sigh and turn around. When my eyes meet with his I knew. I knew why people didn't stay that long. The fucktard from High school. Zak Bagans. Of all fucking people, why him? Question is, will he recognise me?

"I'm Omia, sir. I'm your new PA."

"Ah yeah, the live in one."

"Excuse me?"

"Don't tell me you didn't know?" He asks.

"Sorry, that detail must have slipped your producers mind." I say.

"So you're not my new PA then by the sounds of it." He smirks. Nope he's still the same arrogant dick he was in high school. But I need this job. Plus be a chance to get away from my parents.

"No I'm definitely your new PA." I smile back at him. I wasn't going to let him walk all over me, not this time. He knew Cally. Not Omia.

"Good girl..." What the fuck?! "... you room is up the stairs and to the right. I'll be up when I've finished here. Welcome you properly." He winks at me and clicks his tongue. Uhh fucking pig. However I give him a fake smile and walk up the stairs. If he didn't know who I was I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of telling him.

I walk up the stairs and my eyes are greeted by a surprising sight:

"Huh. Not bad Bagans." It's then that I hear shouting come from downstairs. I go over to the overlook in the house and look down on to the scene that beheld me.

"You're really gonna kick me out. You didn't even finish what you started. And what for? Just because a girl walks into your house!" She shouts.

"Katrina! You go on as if you're my girlfriend! You're not you just a stripper. Just a fuck." Zak says.

"Hey! No! You don't get to speak to her like that!" I chime in. Zak and Katrina look up at me.

"Katrina, I think you better leave." Zak growls. Katrina has a look of fear on her face and leaves without anymore arguments. Shit. Zak comes bounding up the stairs and stands in front of me, panting.
"You have a mouth on you Omia. And a brave one at that?"

"You don't speak to women or people like that."

He laughs slightly.
"I'd like you to leave."

"I bet you would. Do you not like it when a woman talks back to you? Tell you what. I'll leave but good luck trying to find someone to do your shit and sort out your problems because no one wants to take this job because you're an asshole." I say. I then turn to leave.

"No wait!" He grabs my arm. "I'm sorry! Please. People don't tend to stick around."

"I wonder why."

"Please stay." Look at that, Zak Bagans begging me to stay. If only you knew who I was. I sigh and look at him.
"Thank you." He let's go of my arm. He held onto me pretty tightly as my arm instantly begins to bruise. I rub it to try and take the pain away but it was no use. What a dick.

Watch out Bagans cause the tennis match has just begun and the ball is in my court.