Day 2: Meeting Aaron.

Early, again only this time Zak isn't blaring music down my ear. I get up out of bed and jump into the shower. Scrubbing myself of god knows how many women have slept in that bed.

I climb out the shower, with a towel wrapped around me, to find Zak sat on the bed scaring the living shit out of me.

"Holy shit! Zak you scared me. Ok look I know this is your house but there has to some boundary to what you are allowed to do. Especially while I'm only in a towel." I say, grabbing hold of the towel tightly. Zak scowls at the floor.

"I was hoping to see what you were wearing today."

"Excuse me?"

"Making sure you didn't look like a working girl again. You're going to meet Aaron today. And I would rather you look like a normal person than a slag, is that ok with you? Ok good. There is toast downstairs waiting for you."

"You made me breakfast?" I ask.

"No I made myself breakfast and there is some left over, look take or leave it. If I were you I'd take it, you could do with some meat on your bones." He then leaves the room,leaving me exposed and very confused.

After drying myself I put on some clothes and dry my hair:

I feel like this is appropriate enough to be considered clothes but less than enough to piss Zak off

I feel like this is appropriate enough to be considered clothes but less than enough to piss Zak off. Which in fairness works. As Zak scowls at me for probably the second/third time just this morning, it's only 7am. I smile at him, this enrages him even more.

"Are you trying to piss me off today?"

"Why is it working?" I ask. He looks away in disgust and gets into the car. I laugh and climb into my car. Zak and I quickly realised that sharing a car to work was a bad idea, especially when your boss leaves every hour to go see a different girl. And you have to wait outside while he fucks her. I swear he would throw them against the window on purpose, knowing I'm outside.
He's a pig and all women should avoid him at all costs. Plus the amount of argument me and him had in the car we thought it would be best if we just drive separately so he can go and fuck some poor hopeful girl without me being there. Zak's car is in front of me and we are at a light. When our light turns green Zak leads the line and me following, when a car from the left ran the light and slammed on the breaks. As does Zak causing me to slam on too. The nose of his car is smashed into by the speeding car. Sending Zak's car skidding round to the right.

"Shit! ZAK!" I shout. I fumble out the car and run over to Zak's. I swing open his door and look at any damage done. He's a bit dizzy, but apart from that he's ok.
"Are you ok?" I panic.

"I'm good, go away!" He throws my hand off.

"Jesus are you ok?" The driver emerges.

"Are you fucking stupid. You could have fucking killed him you fucking idiot!" I stand up and get into the drivers face.