The morning after.

What? There always has to be a morning after. I woke up in Zak's bed. How, how does this make any sense? Why does it make sense? I reminisce about the events that happened last night and I feel my loins and stomach fill with butterflies. I turn to see Zak's side empty. Oh god I hope I didn't fuck things up. I get up out of bed and get dressed. I then go downstairs and see Zak cooking? Huh?

"Zak?"

"Hey good morning!" He comes over and places a kiss on my lips.

"Good... Morning... Are you ok?" I ask.

"Yeah why?" He asks with a smile.

"Because you've made breakfast for when I wake up. And not made it for yourself." I say.

"I told you. I've changed." He says, standing in front of me slithering his hands around my waist. "And I'll prove it. Starting with you becoming part of the GAC team." He says. 

"Zak I'm your P.A. Doesn't that make me part of it already?" I ask. 

"Yes technically. But I'm talking about actually investigating with us..." My smile drops and I look at him more seriously. Zak laughs a little. "...The people seemed to love you. And they requested they see more of you, and both myself and the travel channel are listening and want to offer you a job. As an investigator, with me Aaron, Billy and Jay." 

"Why?" 

"You're supposed to say 'Oh My God! Zak yes I would love too!'" He imitates me. My mouth drops in playful offence. 

"I have the right mind to say no you know." I say. 

"No please don't." He turns and begs. Ha, got him. I look at him with a side smirk. "Ok. I'll be in your show." I say with a smile. Zak beams and picks me p off the floor. 

"I think for all intense purposes, we keep our relationship off the show. I mean we can tell the guys but I don't want any negativity thrown your way." He says. 

"Zak, I've been a fangirl myself in the past, I know how intense some of us can be and believe me. I don't want that kind of hate either." I say. Zak kisses me and we separate. "I'll check your emails and list some places that want you to investigate..." 

"Us. That want us to investigate." 

"...Right. That want us to investigate and you can pick." 

"How about you pick one this time?" 

"Me? But I don't know anything about these places." I say. 

"All the more fun for you then." Zak says, tending to the cooking. I smile at him and pull out the mac book on the side and look through the emails.

"This one looks good." 

"Go on." 

"Bobby Mackie's Music World." 

"NO!" He points the spatula at me. "Anything but that place." I raise my hands in immediate compliance. 

"Can I ask why?" 

"It's good, but for all the wrong reasons. Just please move past it. If you wanna know what happened, watch the episodes." He seems pissed at me for asking, so I won't pry and I'll take his advice. I pull up Discovery plus and spend two hours watching why BMMW is a bad idea. 

After watching, I go into the front room where Zak is sat flicking through his phone. I come to sit beside him and sigh. 

"I'm guessing it didn't stop when you came home either?" I ask. Zak shakes his head and begins to cry. 

"We were young, and in over our heads. I was scratched, as you saw and followed home. Pulled out of bed, relationships ruined. Aaron's wife left him because she couldn't take anymore of what was happening to them. I just... That place, scares the fuck outta me." Zak says with a genuine quiver in his voice. 

"Also. Who's Nick?" I ask. 

"We don't talk about Nick." He says. I nod my head.

"Anyway, I think I found one. Pennhurst state School and Hospital." I say. Zak smiles. 

"It would be nice to go back to Pennhurst. Ok we'll go back." Zak agrees with my decision. 

"Pennhurst it is to break my virginity properly." 

"Nah baby, I did that for you last night." He says, leaning over me and pinning me to the sofa. "Do you want me to remind you of what that felt like?" 

"You can try." I smirk. Zak leans down and kisses me. He positions himself between my legs and prepares us both for his penetration when my cell phone begins to ring:

ME: Hello?
AARON: Omia Hi. Are you busy? 
ME: No no I'm not busy what's up? 
AARON: Are you with Zak? 
ME: Yeah he's here hold on...(I put the phone on loud speaker) 
ZAK: Hey Bro what's up? 
AARON: I need your guys help. I wanna ask Sara to marry me...
(Zak and I look at each other in amazement) ...Mia I need you to distract her for me, find out what her dream proposal would be. Zak bro, I need you to help me pick out a ring.
ZAK: Bro, I would be honored.
ME: I'll be the best plant you will ever know. Leave it to me Goodwin.
AARON: Thank you guys, you're the best.
ZAK: See you soon bro.

Call ends. 

"We got a job to do." Zak smiles. I pull out my phone and call Sara.

SARA: Hey Mia you ok? 
ME: Yeah I'm good listen Zak and Aaron have some Ghost Adventures meeting to go to today, I was wondering if you wanted to get the girls and we can have brunch?
SARA: That would be great. I've been needing a girls day.
ME: Cool gather the ladies and I'll meet you all at the usual brunch spot. Love you lots, Bye.

Call ends. 

"You're amazing you know that?" He says. 

"I try." I say. I kiss Zak's cheek. "I'm going to get dressed. I'll see you soon." I say. 

"Hey...!" He grabs my hand, stopping me in my tracks. "...We will finish our conversations when you're back her in my arms, ok?"

"Ok." I say. I then go upstairs and get changed.

By the time I have gotten ready, Zak had left and now it is my turn

By the time I have gotten ready, Zak had left and now it is my turn. I leave the house and as I exit there is a woman stood by the gate staring in. 

"Excuse me can I help you?" I ask from my car. 

"I...I'm looking for Zak Bagans. I have reason to believe he lives here!" She shouts back. Probably just another crazed fan. I put my acting skills to use. 

"Sweetie I have no idea who your friend is." I say. 

"You're Omia Phoenix. You're his P.A." I knew she was KooKoo. 

"Ok maybe. But he doesn't live here sorry." I get into my car and leave the gate, making sure it's closed behind me before leaving so she doesn't enter the property. 

"I need to know where he is!" She says. 

"Why?" 

"Because I'm pregnant with his kid."