Lockdown.

The next morning, I wake up and Zak's head is still on my knee and I am still sat up against his headboard. I could have stayed there forever but we were rudely awakened by Aaron banging on the door. Zak throws himself up and looks around the room with confusion. He then looks back at me.

"You're still here?" He asks.

"I don't have to be if you don't want me to be." I say, looking up at him.

"No. No. Stay there. I'll get you breakfast." He says staggering out of bed. Both of us completely forgetting he is naked. I throw my hands over my eyes instantly.

"Zak can you put some clothes on please!" I beg. I assume he looks over at me because he begins to laugh. The first laugh I've heard from him in weeks. This causes me to move my hands and he has cupped himself.

"Not like you haven't seen it before anyway." He says.

"Huh?"

"If I remember rightly the first time we met you were met with my ass. Then the exposure of an associate of mine."

"Oh... How could I forget? Silly me." I say with sarcasm. Zak grabs a pillow from the floor and throws it at me with a smile on his face. I then feel an attack on my body as Zak lunges his at mine. We laugh and I open my eyes to see him hovering over me looking down. I look up at him and we are both smiling at one another. For a moment we stay like this when Zak looks down at my lips then back into my eyes...again.
Zak you gotta stop doing this to me.
He is about to kiss me when...

"Zak are you still naked?"
He looks down and smiles.
"Get some clothes on!" I laugh pushing him off me. And he falls to the floor laughing. His shoulder3 still going then turns into laughing and crying at the same time. My face falls and I slide my legs to the side of him and wrap my arms around his shoulders. Kissing the top of his head and stroking his hair. If he's like this now god knows what he's going to be like when his dad actually passes. Zak grabs my leg and rests his head on my thigh.

Hours seam to pass, and we are preparing for lockdown. Zak, wizzing around me like a headless chicken, making sure I don't fall or become dizzy with his wizzing.

I watch Zak as introduces the lockdown period something he's been very excited for since arriving her.

"...and we are going to be joined by a very important person to me right now. My dear friend and P.A. Omia Phoenix." He holds out his hand and I step into frame. He holds me close to him and his arm remains around me for the rest of the bit. He keeps on looking down at me and smiling. And I don't know why? Is it because I helped him? Is it because he's happy I'm investigating with him? Or is he plotting? Only time will tell I guess.

We are in full swing of the investigation now and Zak is keeping me close to him. I have my own camera and it's pitch black.

"Jesus this is hard to get your bearings looking through this thing!" I say.

"Right!" Zak shouts. "For over 10 years we have been doing this and we still have this problem and we get people laughing at us when we fall over. Please don't do that by the way." Zak says.

"I can't make you any promises." Zak turns to Aaron and says.

"Trip to the hospital tonight I think." We laugh, when it's suddenly interrupted by me gasping.

"Did you just..."

"What did you see?"

"No word of a lie Z I saw something that looks like something from the nun. I know we are in a nunnery but it was like freaky and shit holy fuck! Come on!" I say running in its direction.

"She just ran after it didn't she?" Aaron asks.

"Yeah... she did." Zak says in amazement. They then both chase after me. I see a shadow and run further into the darkness. "OMIA! WAIT!"

"ZAK I HAVE IT!"

"NO! Omia! STOP!" Zak catches me and drags me close into his body. "Stop." He growls. Both of us panting. "Look behind you.... Carefully." He orders. I look through the camera. "Look down." Zak's voice vibrates against my chest. I pan the camera down and see the 12ft hole where the trap door used to be millimetres away from my heel. I look back at Zak, he places his hand on the side of my face.
"Are you ok?" I couldn't see him but I knew that tone of voice. He's scared.

"I'm ok." I pant. He then pulls my head into his chest and we hold onto each other as Zak moves me away from the edge.
"I know I caught something on my camera Zak I know it!" I say passionately as we are walking back towards nerve centre. Just as I got to look at through my camera. Zak begins to feel a burning on his back and he cries out in pain.

"Ahh!"

"Zak!" Both Aaron and say at the same time. Zak then strips off his T-shirts and throws them to the floor.

"Check my back!" He cries. We check his back and see:

"Holy shit! Z, you have scratches on your back

"Holy shit! Z, you have scratches on your back." I say.

"Fuck off really!?" He tries to turn but I turn him back around. My hands on his hips this time and his body glides through my fingers.
I feel goosebumps begin to form on his body and Aaron takes a picture to show Zak.
"Fuck dude! YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO HARM ME. YOU DO NOT FOLLOW ME WHEN I LEAVE HERE. DO YOU UNDERSTAND!" Zak's voice echos scaring me a little. "Sorry Omia..." he places his hand on my arm. "... YOU DO NOT HARM ME OR MY FRIENDS YOU STAY HERE!"

Time passes and before we know it we are out of the location, back to the hotel and slumped into bed. Zak making sure I'm tucked in.

"Hey Zak!..." he stops at the bathroom door and turns to me. "...if you need me. Or, you know you don't want to be alone... I'll be here. Don't hesitate to wake me." He smiles at me and I close my eyes. I hear the door shut and for a moment there is quiet. When I feel the bed compress beside me and Zak turns his back to mine. I then turn over and cuddle into the back of him. Reassuring him and making both of us feel safe.