Hallows and Howls.

So now you are caught up, Zak and Holly managed to talk it out and she admitted to being irrational, and came back over to 'apologize'.

I try to drowned out the sound of Holly's weird noises and Zak's grunts. But if I put on music I don't know if would make them think I've been listening this long and just got bored. So it's best to put the music on a low volume and try to continue with my things in the kitchen.

As I am zipping about, Gracie begins to act weird. I look in the direction she is looking to see if Zak and Holly was finished, but the light shade is still shaking so that is a confirmed no.

I look a little closer in Gracie's line of sight and I notice that a picture was lying on the floor I walk over to the broken glass and frame to take the photograph from the mess:

The woman in the picture is, well can only assume is his Nana. Zak looks so young in the picture and his Nana a delicate woman. It is then a noise catches my attention and I look up to see Holly.

"Babe! Your help broke a picture." Zak then fumbles down the stairs to see me in a dazed state and he has a look of concern on his face.

"Omia? What happened?" He asks. I turn on my feet to point to Gracie but there is and instant sharp pain in my feet. But I don't cry out in pain, instead I look down to see I'm stood bare foot in the broken glass. "Don't move, let me help." Zak says, he comes over and lifts me bridal style out the glass. Holly as always doesn't look impressed. Zak sits me down on the side and he pulls up a chair to sit lower than me, but places it backwards so I can rest on the back. He then begins to pull shards of glass from my foot. "What picture broke?" He asks. I seems to snap out of my dazed state and show him the photograph. He looks down at it a little upset.

"Who is that lady? Is she your Nana?" I ask. With this question Zak is a little more aggressive on my foot. "Ouch!"

"Sorry. Yes...She was." Zak looks down and removes the last splinters from my foot.

"Oh. I'm...I'm sorry." I say. Zak then helps me down off the side and smile.

"Don't worry, accidents happen. All is forgiven." Zak says. Holly clears her throat. "Right! We all need to use our magic skills now to get this place vampire ready for tonight. Can't have a party without decorations." And with that Zak had leapt out the room like an excited child. I laugh at him. My eyes catch Holly's and my laughter instantly disappears.

Hours pass, and we had worked as a team to get the house as Halloweenie as possible: