Prologue

Dream create a server with his friends SapNap and George,it was a simple and peaceful server until many people join it,they build a city called L'manburg without Dream's permission and he got angry,he start a war and he dethroned George because he's being targeted when he was still the king,he pass the crown to Eret and Dream,SapNap and George fought because SapNap and George thought Dream just wants power so that's why he dethroned George,they break their friendship that last for 10 years...

They sent Dream in prison and here he is,in prison and no one except Quackity 'visit' him,if u thought that Quackity 'visit' Dream because their still friends,well...ur wrong,that 'visit' Quackity's giving to Dream is not friendly,he tortured Dream and wants the revival book...

And Dream had enough...he killed himself by jumping to the lava...he thought that if he take his last canon life,they would celebrate,but he was wrong but he was also right,a few mourn his death while the others celebrate...

He become a ghost and he doesn't remember anything but he only remember his name,age,birthday he's family which is Schlatt,Puffy and Tubbo...

          ------------------------------------------------------

233 words

Hello there beautiful creatures,this a new book I'm going to work on and if u enjoy the chapters from the future,make sure to make the star orange or white,and that's it for today I'll see u guys next time,bye and have a nice day😊