Chapter 10

Hello there beautiful creatures =^._.^= ∫, I am going to take a break on December 25 - January 5 but I'll keep u updated and post short chapters,enjoy reading this. 

(...) - Writer speaking/places/time

*...* - Characters P.O.V.

"..." - Characters speaking

'...' - Characters thought

          ----------------------------------------------------------

*Flashback*

"Clay...I'm gonna be alright,don't worry"

*Present*

*GhostDre*

I woke up by the sun shining through the room so I get up and notice Eret sitting on a chair sleeping and a fox? 

I slowly let go of he's hand and leave the room,I left a letter on the night stand so they know I leave. 

(The letter:) 

"Good morning Eret,I'm just wandering around the castle so no need to worry."

-DayDream :) 

(Back at the story) (with Eret and the furry -I mean,Fundy) 

*Eret*

I eventually woke up by the sun so I stretch and saw a letter on the night stand,I read it and smile,I notice Fundy is in here so I lay him on the bed and take my leave. 

(With _________ , _____ and XD) 

*_________*

"XD,it's fine,I'll send ____ to protect him." 

*Dream XD*

"U better do ur job properly or else Mother will punish us." 

*_____*

"If u mess up,I wouldn't hesitate to kill u for hurting my brother." (I think u know him) 

(With Techno and Phil) 

*Phil*

"Ok,we have all the stuff,we can come back to the cabin mate." I said and look at Techno who's very lost on he's thoughts. (I'm very sorry for the misspellings,let me know on the comments if I miss spell something) 

"R u ok mate?" I asked and pat he's (Techno) back. 

*Techno*

"Yeah...the voices r just much noisy than today..." I said and I don't want to have a huge headache right now in the nether.

*Phil*

"We should head back to the over world,I think it's morning in there." I said and we head back to the nether portal,it's gonna take 4-5 days to come back to Techno's cabin so we stay at my house. (Phil has a house around L'manberg and sorry I spelled L'manberg wrong) 

          ----------------------------------------------------------

370 words

That's it for today's chapter and if u enjoy reading this,then make sure to make the star orange or white,I'll see u guys next time,bye and have a nice day😊