Chapter 8

Hello there beautiful creatures,I don't know what to say for the intro so here's chapter 8,enjoy! 

(...) - Writer speaking/places/time

*...* - Characters P.O.V.

"..." - Characters speaking

'...' - Characters thought

          ----------------------------------------------------------

*Phil*

Me and Techno r looking around on the nether for wither rose but there's too many Gas so it's gonna take a lot of time. 

*Techno*

I was fighting a Gas so we can get to the soul sand biome (is that what it's called?) faster,I got the archivement and we continue our searching.

(With GhostDre) 

*GhostDre*

I'm finding Ghostbur since we're playing hide and seek,I'm the seeker and he's the hider,I find a blue sheep and guess that it's Friend,I go towards it and find Ghostbur,I come to him and tap him on the shoulder. 

"What r u doing here Ghostbur?" I asked and he look back at he's reflection on the water.

*Ghostbur*

"Nothing much, I just wanna play with the water but I will melt so I just look at my reflection" I said and look at Dream who's very amaze by the view,we were sitting next to a pond and many flowers r scattered around us.

*GhostDre*

"Hey Ghostbur,do u know who's Fundy?" I said and look at my ring finger and it has a ring on it,it has a writing in curving and it read Fundy.

*Ghostbur*

"Oh yeah! I know him,why u ask?" I said and look at he's hand,I don't remember it much but I remember the time when I ask Dream on a date,just thinking about that made me blush so I look away so Drean can't see me blushing. 

*GhostDre*

"Can u...perhaps...take me to him?" I said and he look back at me and smile. 

*Ghostbur*

"Yeah,I can! Follow me" I said and we stand up and go to L'manburg.

(I'll start adding a 3rd person P.O.V. on this book) 

*3rd person P.O.V.*

Ghostbur and GhostDre walk to L'manburg and go to find Fundy,they talk about themselves while they walk until GhostDre bump into someone. 

*GhostDre*

"I'm sorry! I wasn't looking where I'm going" I said and bow my head a little bit. 

*____*

"Clay...?"

          ----------------------------------------------------------

376 words

(I suck at cliffhanger OwO) 

That's it for today's chapter and if u enjoy reading this,then make sure to make the star orange or white and yeah...I'll see u guys next time,bye and have a nice day😊