Chapter 11

Hello there beautiful creatures =^._.^= ∫, I don't know if u guys r enjoying reading this but I'm still gonna continue this so here's chapter 11,enjoy! 

(...) - Writer speaking/places/time

*...* - Characters P.O.V.

"..." - Characters speaking

'...' - Characters thought

          ----------------------------------------------------------

*GhostDre*

I wander around the castle again because I'm bored and I don't have anyone to talk to,I glance at the painting and I have a small headache so I walk away and soon the headache stop,I continue to look around the castle and found a library,I come inside and look through books,I found a children's book and I grab it since I don't have much many memories when I was a kid before,the title is 'Whatever After' ,and it's thick so it's a three stories in one book. 

(This is what the book look like:) (my mom bought it home so I read it and it's really good actually) 

(My camera is a little damage so it's a little blurry) (and don't mention my pj's if u notice it) 

*GhostDre*

I read it and it really is a children's book I mean look at the title,I read the title of the first story and it's 'Fairest of All',I read the prologue and I'm at chapter 1,i read it and I didn't even notice the moon is rissing replacing the sun,I'm at chapter 8,page 48,I'm really tired so I fell asleep while I'm holding the book. 

(Morning,6:52 a.m.) (this is realistic Minecraft) 

*Eret*

I was looking for Dream because he didn't go back to the guest bedroom,I look through the living room,dining table,the kitchen,the garden,the hallways,and even a few rooms at the castle but I don't see any sign of him,I still haven't look to the library so I go there and saw many books scattered at the ground and I saw Dream on a chair sleeping,I sigh in relief and carry him to the guest bedroom,he's light like a feather and I'm guessing that's because he's a ghost now,I lay him on the bed and place the blanket on top of him. 

I go back to the library and clean up the mess and put the books on the shelf where they belong to. 

*Fundy*

I'm still at Eret's castle and I saw him carrying a sleeping GhostDre,he put Dream on the bed and leave,I come in and take a look at Dream,he's not wearing he's mask on so I can take a better look at he's face,he had dirty blond hair,freckles that look like dust,he's lips is a kissable pink lips and he's skin is smooth and a little pail,I hadn't seen Dream's eyes yet so I just sit on a chair and look after Dream.

          ----------------------------------------------------------

495 words 

That's it for today's chapter and if u enjoy reading this,then make sure to make the star orange or white,I'll see u guys next time,bye and have a nice day😊