Ch.11 "We Live, We Love, We Lie"

April 9th ​​1984

Through Skylar's Eyes

A little before midnight I arrived at the house and opened the door. As soon as I entered I realized that Duff was home ... But not alone ...

In addition to Duff's voice, I could hear a female voice. I realized that he was in his room with a woman ... And not just for a discussion but for something else ...
I understood it from their words.

The girl called him "Master of one night stand" only with this phrase we understand that Duff isn't for a relationship.

As i sat on the couch i heard Kissing sounds with low moanings started to be heard.

At that moment I felt something break inside me, a knot in my stomach. Since I said we are just friends and not what I really feel I have to endure it. I'm a masochist probably.

I wanted to get out of there, but I didn't want to go and cry to Rocky again, nor did I want to sit here. As I was thinking about what to do, clapping sound started to be heard at the same time with a bitch screaming like there is no tomorrow. You can lower the decibels baby whore.

She started screaming "Deeper! Deeper!" What do you mean deeper? Does he have more and he's hiding it from you? My god what else will I hear?

She was also screaming "Oh, dont stop! Are you okay?" Is he going to have a career inside you? Jeez

To he honest i wanna be her so bad:'(
They say love is the best feeling. Yes i fully agree but when somebody is together with the one they love, not when you know they fave fun and touch with others:-(

At that moment I got angry and got up and left. I couldn't bear to hear all this. I went 2-3 times around the square.
When I came back at 1:00 at night, as I was going to enter the house, she opened the door to leave, in other words, we shuffled.

"Hello little girl" she told me with fake cuteness and of course fake smile

"Bye" i told and closed the door.

Duff was probably in his room. He didn't come outside neither did i come inside his room. I just lied ln couch untill i felt asleep.

                     * Next morning *

April 10th 1984

I woke up at 7:59 in the morning. Duff was still asleep. But to tell the truth I don't care at all. I don't know why but from the time I woke up I was very angry with Duff, but he isn't guilty of anything he is a free man

I have to make a decision to make him mine and only mine but will that ever happen? I hope soon!

Through Duff's Eyes

I woke up at 9:30 in the morning with a horrible headache. I definitely had a hangover. My whole existence is feeling dizzy right now.