Ch.19"Thunder N' Lightening"🔞

March 5th 1985

March 5th 1985

Through Duff's Eyes

Spring is knockin' our door. Whether is getting better and better day by day.At that time it's almost sunset,what a beautiful day today.
Who knew that the hurricane was near.

i decided to focus on my dream. I put the wire of my bass to the amplifier, grabbed a pick, took my bass and started playing with all my passion. Skylar heard the fuss i caused and came in the room

"Why did you stop?"

"To admire this vision just in front of me" she smiled to me and everything became bright

"Don't get bothered, do your job, I came to take a lighter. There is always one in the drawer"

"Babe?"

"What?"

"Do you want to play bass?"

"How? I don't know how to play!"

"I"ll teach you!"

"Fine!"

I wonder how I didn't think about teaching her how to play the bass. Empty useless mind!
She sat beside me, smelling cleanliness, exotic, passion fruits right after her shower, her hair was still kinda wet and fluffy.

I gave her my bass and she put her hands on the chords. She didn't know what to do so she asked for my help. I tried to give her the best instructions but her little fingers hardly reached the first chord.

"Your fingers are so long, you're lucky! I can't ever reach the chord" she told me

"Umm... Actually, you're the lucky one"*winks*
Her face expression changed right away, a smirk appeared on her face and her eyes shined.

"I'm not 100% sure about it"

"You're tantalizing me right now, and you'll regret it sooner or later!" I love teasing each other

"I think it's too hot here!" she started unbutton her shirt which's used to be mine sometime. "You think so?" She touched my thigh and an excitation crossed my body

Suddenly she grabbed me by my hand and kissed me. I couldn't react, she blindsided me. I can't let her like that so I took and threw her on bed.

She was wearing a light blue shirt and black shorts. I unbuttoned all buttons which left. The light of the sunset was shining directly on us, making her eyes shine more.

Opening the shirt I saw her shapely belly and her two breasts with her nipples hard ready for everything.
First I started kissing her on her soft fleshy lips. I could taste apple in her breath. Our tongues fought for dominance within our united locked mouths.

My lips then landed on her neck

My lips then landed on her neck. I couldn't stop kissing her neck, she is so addictive. I left my stigma on her, 2 love bites in her neck and another in her chest.
Then my tongue went to her nipples, licking and biting them.

She lifted her waist and shoulders slightly to help me remove her shirt and then her shorts in her sexy black underwear. I undressed myself and approached her again.

"Better get ready for this!" I warned her with a sly smile.

I first put the middle and the ring finger inside her, slowly realizing that she was already wet, then I put the index finger.

I started moving them as fast as I could making her having orgasm. She screamed like a maniac, throwing her head back, rolling her eyes.

A little later while I was waving my three fingers inside her so hard, liquids started to be thrown everywhere, on my hand, on the bed.
I didn't expect my fingers to cause so much excitement.
I pulled out my fingers and shouted "ooo!"

Skylar didn't understand what had happened, she asked me shyly

"Did i pee?"

"No, baby, you came!"

Immediately before she managed to react I put these 3 fingers in her mouth and she was sucking them.

She opened her legs and I approached between them, slowly coming and going inside her, kissing her soft warm lips again. She squeezed my shoulder.

I started going faster and faster resulting her moanings getting louder and louder. Her moanings are like music to my ears. I can listen to them all day.

I grabbed her legs and wrapped them around my waist coming and going fast inside her. She grabbed the bedsheet very hard as she threw her head back. I couldn't help but leave some heavy breaths.

Suddenly she made a move and she was found riding my dick so hard like a cowgirl. Due to the tension in the bed, in addition to making a fuss, it almost broke.

The moment of the climax came and I warned her that I would cum inside her.

"I'm not gonna move, im the boss here on top and i want you to cum deep inside me".
As I was finishing i was moaning louder, I stretched my legs overwhelmed with pleasure.

Every time we're having sex, it's like the first time. I'm so in love and horny with her, to the point that if someone brings a naked woman in front of me, no matter how sexy she is, I won't even look at her as a body.

It's been 1.5 hours since we did it, it was getting dark outside. All this time we were just hugging, without saying a word, just being Inside eachother's hug, our eyes were talking or our hearts were communicating.
Everything was perfect until the bell rang and it would destroy everything.

I quickly got dressed and went to open it after first asking who it was

"Who is?"

"Kevin Bundy"

"Who?"

"You need to open up to me!"
What I wanted and I opened

"What do you want, sir?"

"Does anyone named Skylar Dahmer lives here?"

"Yes why?" Even sooner or later it will become McKagan.

"Is she here right now?"

"Umm...yeah"

"Can you call her?"

"Skylar, someone is asking you!" Skylar appeared fortunately dressed at the door, as soon as she saw the man standing directly in front of her she changed 100 colors

"D- Da- Dad ?!"

"DAD?" What? Did I hear right? Said Dad? But, her dad is dead!

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Hello babiesss! How are you?

As it is discovered Skylar's dad is alive and came to destroy her life again!

Why did she lie to Duff? What is she hiding from him?

In the next chapter we'll find every answer to almost every question.

Bye babies<3
Lou