Ch.46⚠️"The Fall Before The Happiness"🔞

September 29th 1990

September 29th 1990

Through Skylar's Eyes

We finally moved to our new house. It's really hard leaving from our old house.

Inside there i started living a life that was my last expectation.

As soon as i got out of the mental hospital i was sure that i was going to live in a hotel until my money disappear and then i was going to leave in streets and for a living i would be a whore.
That were my expectations.

But no, this man appeared in my life all of a sudden to save me and give meaning and worth in it.

In this house we had our first acquaintance. In there i felt in love for the very first time.
Upon the rooftop we had our very first kiss.
Inside the bedroom, on that bed i slept for the first time when i was scared and he was there to reassure me.
In the bathroom we had our first connection. The first time we made love.

Of course in this house bas things has happened.

Inside this house i had my first heartbreak when i heard him and the pharmacist have sex.
After some time we became a couple we had our first fight.

Upon the rooftop i cried without stopping for the first time.

In that bathroom i tried to take my own life.

All these memories will stay in heart forever.
All the moments i was in the house will be forever unforgettable for both of us.

The new house is like a villa. I could never believe that i would live inside such a palace.

This houses contains two living rooms, 4 bedrooms which all have their bathroom, totally there are six bathrooms.

Of course there is rooftop. Both of the balconies are huge and beautifully decorated.

The yard is huge too. It's so exotic. There are kinda small palm trees, yellow and pink flowers.
Some day soon i will implant and grow my own red and white roses.

There are also two pools. One is smaller and more shallow and the other one is bigger and deeper. And there is a jacuzzi tub too.

It's like living in a fairytale!

I have an idea for today! The way we will "inaugurate" the yard!

When it got dark outside i told Duff to dress up in casual clothes and go outside and sit on a wooden table in the backyard beside the multiple palm trees.

I wore a see-through green long dress which has only one strap and a red coral coloured flowers upon the strap and no underwear.

I got outside with fig leaves and spread them sympatrically upon the middle of the table.
Duff was wondering what i was doing but he will soon see.