Ch. 52" I Would Give My Life To Bring Back The Time"

August 29th 1993

Through Duff's Eyes

Who could ever thought about this evolution of life.

In milliseconds the biggest happiness can turn into the biggest sorrow.

Skylar is in coma for two weeks and we don't know if she will wake up in general.

The wounds that this fuckin driver caused her are serious.

When she landed on the ground she hit her head fortunately not that hard to be disabled or paralysed.

She has four broken ribs, lesion in the splene, a broken hand and bruised legs.

Our babies are dead. Both of them. They couldn't make it. Doctors tried to make Skylar give birth when we arrived at the hospital when she still had consciousness but as soon as we arrived she closed her eyes and still she can't open them.

Doctors did a surgery to her to give birth to the babies but they were too small.
The girl which name would be Ariel Luna was already dead since the car hit Skylar and the other one, the boy who's name would be Arthur Elmer died minutes after his birth.

I lost my kids i won't tolerate the death of Skylar. This two weeks are hell. I come and go to the hospital all the time. I am scared of her condition. I'm scared that she will have a cardiac arrest and she will die.

I refused to go to the rehab center after all this things that happened. Now my addictions is getting worse, especially with alcohol. I drink two gallons everyday to forget what we are through but i can't.

It's the most difficult phase in my life and i know we will never be able to overcome this devastation. It feels impossible.

I'm grieving for my children who I wasn't able to hold in my arms and i will never be.

The worst part is that Skylar doesn't know it yet. And i am afraid if she wokes up and learn about this her reaction will cost a life.
And i will have to pretend that i am okay not to affect Skylar worse. I will secretly cry alone. I don't know if i will succeed in reassuring her this time.

If this motherfucker won't rott inside the prison i swear i will kill him with my own hands ignoring all the consequences.

It's so unfair, for the first time we were so happy to create a family after all that we went through last months.

We took pictures of Skylar's belly every week that passed to see the growth and make albums with our babies.

And now this son of a bitch took everything from my hands in just a moment.

I would give my life to bring back the time.

All of our hopes and dreams are dead after the loss of our unborn babies.

If i hear anyone telling us "You're young, you can have another baby", "It probably happened for the best", i won't hold back my rage.

I may not understand the pain that Skylar will go through because it happend to her body. I will always be there for her, if she wokes up.

I remember how sad she was when Erin had a miscarriage, even it was early enough the pain was unbearable. She was telling me that if she will ever be pregnant, the last thing she wanted to happen to her is to experience a miscarriage or death of her children. She got both at the same time.

There will be plenty of unpleasant effects on her body and soul after this "miscarriage".

There won't be two little children to teach them how to be introduced in the music industry, teach them music and musical instruments, play with them every single day. Teach them the worths of the world.