Ch. 18 "Illutions"

February 27th 1985

Through Skylar's Eyes

It's still morning and i decided to visit Rocky, im bored aaaallll daaayyy heeerreee. I wore simple clothes and grabbed my leather jacket, keys and wallet which i put in the left pocket.

I stopped to buy cigarettes but as i made a movement to take my wallet out of the pocket i realised i was wearing Duff's jacket and instead of my wallet i took of a condom and it wasn't the only one, there were almost 6 condoms inside there.
Why the fuck does he carry all of them with him? I'm starting worrying!

Anyway i didn't buy cigarettes i went to Raquelle. When she opened the door she understood that i was kinda worried. She was somehow frightened, who knows why?

"What happened?"

"Look what i found inside Duff's pocket!"

"Do you search his pockets?!"

"No, of course not, i wore his jacket by mistake and found them"

"Don't you say that you thought he uses them with other girls?!" She raised her eyebrow

"Possible! I-i- don't wanna think about it!"

"First of all, pipe down! No way, I'm sure he doesn't, anyhow he didn't do something to give you the right to believe he's cheating on you!"

"Why? Is there anyone sleeping inside?"

"No, my head hurts a little"

"Anyway! Fuck him! I didn't tell you something all that days, but i swear im not crazy!"

"What else happened?"

"I think im seeing my father almost everywhere, for example when we went on a date with Duff on valentine's day i thought i saw him crossing the street outside the bar. Four days later when i went to the grocery store i thought i saw him buying vegetables. Two days ago i thought i saw him sitting on a bench across our house. I don't know what to think about!"

"You know this is impossible huh? When did you last took you pills?"

"I know but-, almost a month"

"Why dude?"

"I don't need them anymore, what the hell is happening, before valentine's day i was really fine! Im getting crazy again? This nightmare never ends" i lighted a cigarette

"Honey, calm down everything is gonna be fine! Maybe it's because you didn't take your pills for a long time"

"Fuck pills! *I hit my hand on table" im tired of them, im taking pills since i remember myself, i cannot bear them anymore, why does nobody understands me?" I lighted another cigarette. Because of my frustration i didn't realize i had already one between my fingers.

"Come here! *She hugged me tightly* You need to-"

She got interrupted by a door which someone opened.
Holy shit!

"What is this that noise, can you just lemme sleep? Bloody hell! Skylar?"

"Sla- slash? What are you doi- Oh my God! Are you two dati- dating? I knew it!"
Slash appeared only wearing blue boxers. No offence but he's well endowed.

"Oopps you got us"

"Since when?"

"Almost 3 weeks"

"And you didn't tell me anything? Shame on you!"

"We- Our aim was to keep it secret but-"

"You can't hide from me"