Ch.44"Master Of Puppets"

April 18th 1990

Through Duff's Eyes

I can do anything just to see her being happy and smile.

Even if she doesn't look upset with the news she just learned, I'm sure she tries to hide it from me.

I stood up and went to the tape player and put a cassette by Paul Anka.

The "Puppy Love" started to be heard in the room.

Skylar looked at me weirdly.

I  stretched my hand to her.

"Will you offer me this dance?"

She lifted her eyes to see my hand and then my eyes.
A cute smile appeared on her face and she took my hand and stood up.

My one hand was holding her back and the other her back.
Her hand was holding mine and the other my shoulder.

We started doing the basic valse dance movements while looking at each others eyes.

Then i outstretched the hands which her holding eachother and let her to do a spin under the hands.

Then i pulled her back in my hug and moving out bodies rhythmically.

As soon as the song ended we gave a really passionate kiss and sat down again holding eachother's hand.

We looked at eachother so in love.
Her look changed immediately after our little dance in the living room.

"Daffodil? Can i tell you something?"

"Of course my little lady!"

"When i met you i could never believe that we would fell so much in love. I always thought that i will never find someone to love me as much as you do. I guess my thoughts were wrong".

"I was thinking exactly the same when i saw you first time. I really liked you for the very first moment. Then the only think i was thinking was what girl i would fuck and if i had money for alcohol. When i started falling for you i hated that fact because I wasn't meant for a relationship. With you i really changed. I was sure that everything between us wouldn't work out."