Ch.47 🔞"Mr & Mrs McKagan"🔞

March 25th 1991

Through Skylar's Eyes

I can't believe that in a month me and Duff are getting married!

All the preparations for the wedding is ready and perfect just like i imagined it.

We set as our best man Steven!

We didn't invite a lot of people to our wedding. Mainly our families and friends.
We are around 100 people.

I invited my father too because i was partly forced. My dad doesn't want for Harriet and theirs kids to know the bad relationship between us.

I also invited my mother. We reconciled thanks to Duff!

After she left the house back to December Duff saw her leaving the house while he was returning, so he asked me who was that blonde woman who just left from our house.

I told him everything, every single detail, every moment of her story. I wasn't sure if i had to forgive her or not. I always had the image that she doesn't care for anything realiting to me.

Duff talked a little bit to me for the value of a mother in people's life.

He persuaded me to give her a second chance to see if she's really sorry and willing to make amends with her daughter.

But im carrying the gene of a murderer.

He told me " From the moment i am here,with you, no one is able to hurt you".

I gave her the second chance and now we are having a new refreshed beginning.

We are getting to know each other again.

I was afraid to accept her back in my life that easy because my whole family's permanent treatment on me, caused me the confirmation that from everyone i would get only a rejection and nothing more. This is not just loneliness but rejection.

April 25th 1991

Everything is literally perfectly ready for the wedding.
I'm so surprised that everything is going like the way i wanted them to be.

I'm about to leave for the church where Duff is waiting for me.

The dress is so fancy, so perfect and the veil is so long. I'm living my dream wedding!.

I did the choice of the song about my walk down the aisle! And i wanna tell some things about the choice of the song.

The song is Greek. It's called "Poios Na Sigrithi Mazi Sou?" Meaning "Who Can Be Compared With You?"

This song is by a male famous Greek singer Giannis Parios. It was released some months ago.

Some time while i was working in the record store i was searching for a song on the radio.

The song was being played on a greek radio station.
From the very first moment i heard this song, it mesmerized me!
The lyrics reminds me of Duff and us.

And since then this song has a special place in my heart because of its meaning.

When Duff asked me to be his wife was so sudden. We almost never talked about marriage before.

I knew this was the man who would change my life forever.

I'm sure i'm that person for Duff and Duff is mine.

After every fight both of us are willing to "abate" and get our selfishness away to be fine again.

Even when we broke up we couldn't shout at each other because love held us calm.