Chapter 8

Chapter 8 - Run Away.

"Travis!" You scream, shaking him hoping that he will wake up. "Travis wake up!" When he doesn't wake up you sigh and stand up, looking towards Jasper.

You look at him in disbelief. You can't believe that he just shot your ex-boyfriend in the heart. With a GUN! This is illegal! You start to shiver and get worried, scared that he will kill you too. You start to back away slowly but remember that Travis always keeps a knife in his pocket so you bend down, stuff your hand into his pocket and pull out the large pocket knife, flicking out the knife part and pointing it at Jasper.

"Stay away!" You sawy warningly as you stand up and back away. "Chanelle I-" Jasper takes a step forward but you extend your hand further. "I said stay away Jasper! Away!" you shout. Once you are a far distance away from him you turn around and sprint away, going in the direction you came from. You run and run until you are out of breath and laying on the floor trying to catch your breath. You end up at a Chipotle Mexican Grill and Starbucks coffee. You run into Chipotle and push past the line of people and up to the front where a cashier who looks around 15 stands.

"Um, I am sorry miss but I am afraid you have to go to the back of the li-" He is cut off by you shushing him. "I need help!" You shout panicked, slamming your fists onto the table.

"How can I help you ma'am?" He says but ends up sounding like a question. "There was a gun shot! A friend of mine shot my ex-boyfriend in the heart! Please help me!" Suddenly there is a crowd around you and camera's flashing. You are bombarded with questions about the incident and immediately you feel dizzy.

"What was his name ma'am? The one with the gun?"

"Who got shot?!"

"We are live at Chipotle Mexican Grill with Chris Bath from Channel 9 News, do you mind telling the world what happened, what you saw and what you heard?"

"We are reporting live at Chipotle Mexican Grill where a friend of teenager Chanelle Stevenson, 18, shot her ex-boyfriend."

"Chanelle Elise Stevenson!" A voice booms throughout the whole shop and everyone quietens down.

"Dad?"

END OF CHAPTER.

START AGAIN!