Chapter 9

Chapter 9 - Go With Jasper.

"Travis!" You scream, shaking him hoping that he will wake up. "Travis wake up!" When he doesn't wake up you sigh and stand up, looking towards Jasper.

You slowly inch towards him and once you are in front of him, you embrace him in a hug. You start to sob and cry into his shirt. When you cry, you put all your feelings into it, happy, sad, disappointed, all of your feelings. You don't know what to do next, you are confused. Should you go along with this man and see this so called Jonathan or should you run away and get him arrested? You already know your answer, go along with this man. You don't know why but you think it is the right thing to do so you let him take you to where you were supposed to go before and drift off into deep thought.

You soon arrive at this apartment. Jasper knocks on the door and a large security guard steps in front of us as we are about to walk in, but quickly moves away when he sees Jasper. Jasper sends the man a knowing smile and walks in with me following behind. He leads me through a hallway and finally up to a door. "This is where I leave you Chanelle. Good luck." He gives you a peck on the cheek and walks away leaving you flustered but maintain your blush when you remember where you are and who you are seeing.

You slowly turn the door knob and when the door opens you step in, turning around and closing the door behind you. When you turn back around you are gretted with a feminine figure standing near the window, a computer desk and a chair facing the back. The chair slowly turns around and reveals a bald male of the Cuban decent, appearing to be of middle age. His hands sat in front of his triangled goatee and his eyes were the colour of hazel. "Hello there" The man said, a hint of Mexican/Spanish dripping from his voice as he spoke.

"What brings you here?" He asks.

"Yes, what does bring you here, Chanelle?" A familiar evil voice says. The voice came from the woman standing by the window and you frown. "Jeanine" you say, acknowledging her presence. She turns aorund and scowls at you before walking over behind the Cuban/Mexican mans chair and placing both her hands on his shoulders.

"Uh I am here to..."

What do you do?

Go to chapter 10 if you're here - because of Travis/Jasper/Drake

OR

Go to chapter 11 if you're here - to buy drugs.

YOUR CHOICE!