Chapter 14

Chapter 14 - Final Chapter.

You are cut off by the sound of a gun reloading as you feel cold metal on your right temple. You freeze, not daring to move.

Beads of sweat roll your face as fear builds up in your body. A low cackle comes from behind you and you recognize that voice immediately. "What a silly girl" Jasper says from behind you.

"Please" you whimper, "don't hurt me" This scene was all too familiar as flashbacks from two days ago came rushing to your mind.
Jasper chuckles, "But you hurt my mother, I have no choice but to do the same."

You look at him in shock as one question runs through your head like a manic. "Your mother?" You ask in disbelief.
"Yes Chanelle, my mother, your step-mother." Your eyes flicker between Jasper who has you held at gun point and Jeanine who is smirking as she lay on the ground, close to unconsciousness.

"Y-You're-You're my st-step brother?"
"Yes I am and yes she is. Now Chica, any last words?" Jasper- or as you now know, your stepbrother flashes you an evil smirk as he pushes the gun deeper into your temple.

You feel tears run down your face for the umpteenth time today and let out a hasty sigh before saying, "I'm sorry... Athena," letting your world fall into an eternal darkness.

Pain shoots through your body as Jasper pulls the trigger and before you know it, you are on the floor staring up at the ceiling. Jasper, Jeanine, Jonathan, Drake and... Travis? circle you until you reach the last of your breath.

THE END!

-

A/N: (Not for teachers...)
REMINDER- This is an assignment, I am sorry if this is not as good as my previous books on my other account. To be honest, this was one of the hardest stories I have ever written. I planned it out and everything but I am nervous that I am writing it wrong as I am being assist on this.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT! PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT ABOUT THIS IN THE COMMENTS! Any feedback? Any problems? Do I need to fix anything? Was it okay? YOU TELL ME!

I WILL LET YOU KNOW THE GRADE THAT I GOT IN A FEW WEEKS TIME. UNTIL THEN, STAY HAPPY NOT CRAPPY, READ MY OTHER STORIES VIA _BandzX AND ENJOY!

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE. FOLLOW!

THANK YOU!
-
Creator: Beth Landicho
Class: 8ENG3
Teacher(s): Mrs. Cefai & Ms. Mc' Manus.
Grade: Unknown.