Epilogue

Epilogue - Third Person.

-
When Chanelle died, secrets came out. The drug lords and the dealers that faked Travis' death. They were a big hit on national television, being broadcasted all over the world on the News and even advertisements. The drug dealers called themselves 'Behind The Shadows' because they basically hid behind the shadows - or in the shadows - and watched what everyone did.
Jeanine was sent 10 months in prison when the father of Chanelle found out that she not only cheated on him and kept him from knowing that she had a son, but also influenced his eldest son to participate in the drugging-meeting - an event where many drug lords and their participants go to, to exchange drugs with others, - and was the drug lords apprentice.

On the day of Chanelle's funeral, the church the funeral took place in was surprisingly packed. It was full of people that not only were her family and friends, but also people that she didn't even know -or were- close to.

Once the funeral ended, everyone was called to the Chapel's hall for the after (not so after) party and that's when something hit Channel's dad.
Among the crowd, there was a face that he knew all too well. Not just because he was his ex-wife's partner, but also because they were the closest childhood friends.

"You shouldn't be here." He said.

~fin~

-
-
-
HI I GOT AN A FOR THIS!!!!