Chapter 10

Chapter 10 - Travis/Jasper/Drake

"Uh I am here to..." You start off but suddenly you felt confident so you stand up straight and give them a pointed look.

"I am here to talk about my brother" you say in all seriousness.

"What about him dear?"

"Don't you 'dear' me Jonathan, you have more than a lot of explaining to do!" Jonathan straightens in his seat, a small smile playing on his lips.

"And what is that?"

"Why is my brother doing drugs?! Why is Jeanine here?! What does Jasper have to do with my life and most of all, what did he kill Travis? Did Travis work for you? If he worked for you why did he make me buy him drugs from a different company when he has this?!" You let out a frustrated sigh and Jonathan's smile turns into a smirk.

"What a smart little girl." He coos. You roll your eyes and send him a scowl. "Well you see Chanelle, your brother has been working with Jeanine ever since your father and her got married, though, she is my fiancé. And with Travis, it is all so simple. You were like his little hood rat. You buy the drugs, give the drugs and we resell the drugs. Every person who works for this company must have one, if they don't, they get killed and since Travis-dear cheated and no longer has a hold on you, he died. You are now the hood rat of Jasper, is that is what you want to hear?" By now, Jonathan's smirk is replaced by a Cheshire smile as he grins from ear-to-ear.

This was a lot of information to take in. You felt a mixture of emotions as you look at them. You raise your hand and point at Jeanine. "You," you say in disbelief, "you are cheating on my father!" You stalk up to her as she backs away towards the window and...

Go to chapter 12 if you - punch her

OR

Go to chapter 13 if you - pull her hair

YOUR CHOICE!