BONUS CHAPTER + REMAKE

JOKES! Please read this though, it's important regarding the second book.

HI!!! It's Beth! I just wanted to tell you all, since I am getting pretty positive feedback on a book (not even a book, an ASSIGNMENT) like this, I decided to MAKE AN ACTUAL BOOK BASED OFF THIS!!!
The characters names will still be the same as well as the plot, the only difference will be is that it is not a choose your own adventure and the title.

So I need YOUR help! Please comment or DM/post to my profile any book titles that would suit a genre and plot like this and the one I choose, I will have the whole book dedicated to them AND give them their OWN CHARACTER!!!!

Readers: OMG YOU SERIOUS?!
Author: HELLS YEAH! I AM DEAD SERIOUS!!! So PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Also, I LOVE getting good feedback and positive comments. Even if the comments aren't positive, I like it because I learn from what you guys want and turn it into a book. So please keep the comments going! I get inspired easily with positive comments and surely, I will finish writing the first 5 chapters by the end of February or March.

Why am I saying this? Because at my school, my whole grade got an anonymous note and on the note had 3 signatures.
- Q
- M
- J xxx
- D

I do not know any of the people that sent me the anonymous note as every note had the same initials but were each different person and for me, letter D inspired me the most.

Oh Beth!! You are such a good writer, honestly!! We never really talk but I see you around school and you're always happy and smiling with your friends!! I would really like to get to know you better cos you seem really kind and sweet!! Have a great year and continue being you!!
- D

THIS NOTE INSPIRED ME SO MUCH JUST BECAUSE THEY CALLED ME A GOOD WRITER SO IF I AM INSPIRED A LOT, HOPEFULLY I WILL FINISH THE BOOK THIS YEAR!!! THANK YOU FOR READING AND PLEASE HELP!!

~ xx B