Chapter 1

ThirdPerson'sPOV

MusicBank

"Go! Go! You're late!" EXO's manager shouted as he stood by the EXO's dressing room door. The makeup artist quicken their hands on doing the last touch-up on each of EXO's member's face. "Hurry up!" Once again, Im Hyun Kyun, EXO's manager shouted.

Then, every EXO member stood up from their chair and rushed out the door, still fixing their wireless mic. But, another obstacle happened. The staff of Music Bank are taping the wireless mic to their skin, the neck part so that it wouldn't fall off during their performance.

"Okay. You're set to go! Good luck!" The staff sent them off with a good luck wish.

They went on the stage and put on a serious face. The music starts and they danced to Overdose. It was their first time performing their comeback song.

The fan cheered for them and the fanchants were on spot.

∆∆∆∆∆

"Huh." Each of them sighed as they entered the backstage. "Good job. You've done great." Their manager praised them and rubbed Suho's shoulder. "That's it for today,right?" Suho asked Hyun Kyun as he took off his wireless mic.

Hyun Kyun flipped a few pages of his agenda that he was holding and look up to Suho. "Yep. You guys can rest now. Oh and, tomorrow, there's Inkigayo." He said.

"Ne." Everyone said and went to their dressing room, changing to their own clothes and then, it's time to go back to their dorm.

∆∆∆∆∆

The door of a dorm opened and EXO entered, taking off their shoes. They follow Xiumin's rule: never make the dorm dirty or else.

"Hey! I'm bathing first." Sehun shouted. Yes, there's only just one toilet for the 12 of them to use. "No! I'm first!" Luhan shouted. "Enough. Both of you, settle it yourself. Don't shout when I'm feeling tired. You know yourself what will happen." Suho eyed the both of them.

Sehun and Luhan gulped and ran away from their leader. They know what will happen, and they don't want it to happen, ever.

Everyone were doing their own thing, not thinking of other thing. Kai was reading his book at the corner of the living room on a chair and a table that their manager bought for them.

Suho went to his bedroom as well as Lay. They share the same room. Chanyeol was laying on the sofa, closing his eyes. Sleeping, maybe.

Tao is practising his martial arts move at the the other part of the living room, where there is more space. D.O, as usual is cooking dinner in the kitchen.

Kris and Xiumin are playing their Wii, in the living room where the TV is located. They were shouting and note that Chanyeol is just on the sofa behind them. "Shut it guys. I want to sleep." Chanyeol murmured.

"Then go sleep in your room." Kris said while his eyes is on the TV screen. "I don't want to. Baekhyun is practising on applying his eyeliner again and I'm fed up with it." Chanyeol opened his eyes.

"Then, just bare with us." Xiumin said. "But, can't you just sl-" "Yah! That's cheating! It's not fair!!" Xiumin shouted at Kris.

"Hey. Cheating is my style. So, it's fair." Kris smiled at Xiumin and Xiumin pouted and squinted his eyes at Kris.

"Aish, these two." Chanyeol said under his breath. Then, he smelled something delicious coming from the kitchen. "Kyungsoo-ya! Are you cooking dinner?" He shouted.

"Then what else am i doing? Singing?" D.O replied back, mockingly.

Chanyeol twitched his mouth and lay back down on the sofa.