Chapter 5

Eunji opens her white laptop on her bed. She wants to fill in a form for her university apply. But her mind comes across the moment she had with Chanyeol just now. She's confuse as to why he did that.

Is it really Chan? she thinks.

She shakes her head and shrugs.

"Lets forget about that and focus on this form. Alright, name.." She starts typing away, filling in the blanks.

-

Sehun's head turns to the left, shock by the loud sound of the dorm's door banging. Chanyeol comes in and throws his backpack and coat to the side and slumps down on a sofa.

"What's with you?" Sehun asks.

Chanyeol lets out a big sigh, closes his eyes.

"If you have a problem, tell us." Kyungsoo suddenly joins in and sits down beside him. He's known as the most caring member of the group. You know why.

"It's my mom. She's at it again." Chanyeol finally confesses his problem, his fingers massaging his temple.

"Again? I thought it settled already." Kyungsoo says. His tone was a bit dissapointed.

"I don't know. She just..suddenly starts talking about it again and when I said no, she kept saying it all over again. I-i don't know why." Chanyeol says, opening his eyes, staring at the ceiling.

"Have you asked for her permission before you started all this?" Sehun asks. Chanyeol nods multiple times.

"She said yes. 'If being an idol's my dream, then go for it.' That's what she said." Chanyeol explains. He remembers the scene with his mom clearly from years ago.

"Well, give her some time. Then go and talk to her again. I'm sure she'll be okay." Just like always, Kyungsoo gives out a good advice. Chanyeol nods and closes his eyes, hoping to sleep and forget about the matter.

-

Eunji opens the small gate to her house. She just finished her work and arrived home. Sleeping is what she wants to do once arrives home. She wants to get to her room fast and go to sleep. But a voice interrupts her plan.

"You're home from work?" Mrs. Park asks her. She's Chanyeol's mom also Eunji's neighbour.

Eunji smiles and nods

"Yes. What are you doing, Mrs. Park?" She asks back, tries hard to sound like she cares but deep down, she's tired and wants the conversation to end quickly.

"Oh, just taking some fresh air. And, what about your mother? Is she still sick?" Mrs. Park shows her concern towards eunji's mother as they're really good friends.

"No. She's better now. I think she can go work tomorrow." Eunji answers.

"Umm, I bet you haven't meet Chan yet?" Mrs. Park asks suddenly and Eunji is a bit surprised by her question.