Chapter 18 ( FINALE )

one year later

After a recent comeback with Call Me Baby, EXO's fame rises in many parts in the world, mostly in Asia. In other words, they're doing just fine.

Eunji is still studying, and well, more studying. But she has made up her mind about something. And she's ending the wait today.

Eunji opens the door to a recording studio in the S.M building and sees a guy on a chair with his back to her. It looks like he's working on something as he has headphones on.

She smiles and tiptoes inside the room quietly. She tries her best to not make a sound when closing the door, not even a slight creak from the door.

Eunji creeps up behind Chanyeol and calmly wrap her arms around his neck. He jerks, surprised at the sudden gesture. He takes off the headphones and stands up. Eunji giggles as he turns around to see her.

"You're here?" he asks.

She nods with a happy face. Before he can say anything, she hugs him and rests her head on his chest.

"What are you doing?" he asks as she's never done this before. He doesn't hate it, but it's rare of her to do this.

"I love you." she whispers and he can barely hear it.

"What?"

Eunji moves her head away from his chest but her hands are still around him. She looks at him in the eye and puts on a loving smile. She moves in closer until their lips meet for a fine 10 seconds.

"I said i love you." she repeats as she pulls away. Chanyeol smiles and cups her cheeks.

"I love you too." he softly whispers and kisses her forehead.

For a while, silent breaks in, adoring the sweet moment that's happening.

"Finally!!! I've been waiting for a whole year for this moment!" Baekhyun yells as he and the others come out from a small room which has a transparent wall where they can see everything that's happening on the outside.

"They're finally together!! I'm so happy!" Chen joins in.

"Group hug!!" They all shout and hugs Eunji and push Chanyeol out of the way. Eunji laughs and hugs them back.

"Hey!!" Chanyeol shrieks and pulls Eunji to his side, his arms hugging her tightly.

"We just wanted to hug her! We miss her so much!" Luhan states.

"Yeah! We haven't seen her for a year!" Tao defends Luhan, his eyes sharp on Chanyeol.

Chanyeol chuckles and puts on an annoying smile.

"Next time, just ask my permission first because she, is my girl now."

Eunji playfully pinches his cheek.

"I'm your number one fangirl."

-the end-

A/N

So it has ended! Thank you so much to those who love and support this story until the end. I'm so happy! I love you guys so much! I'm in the process of writing another story so wait for it. But maybe I'll rest for a while first. But i will keep on writing. Last one, i love you guys so much! 💕💕💕

{ Aisyah }