SEQUEL |01|

Soft strums of a guitar could be heard as Eunji smiles and closes her eyes feeling proud of herself. Chanyeol's teaching her how to play guitar and she could hardly catch up. It's a bit difficult for her.

"Got it now?" Chanyeol asks as he sits down behind her on a wide, round sofa in the recording room. He just finished recording his new song to sing at EXO's upcoming concert.

She nods cheerfully.

"Try playing it again." he says.

"Okay."

She lightly strums the guitar string and focus her full attention on it. She doesn't want to make a mistake.

Without warning her, Chanyeol slides his arms around her and rests his chin on her shoulders.

She finishes playing it and receives some playful chuckles from him. 

"I'm a proud teacher." he whispers.

"You are. And I'm  good student." she whispers back. 

"Hey. You don't have a stage fright, do you?" he suddenly asks.

She shakes her head slowly.  "I'm used fo performing on stage at my school in L.A. Why?"

"Random question." he smiles and nuzzles up to her. 

They stay that way until he randomly breaks the silent. 

"I love you. Note that." he faintly whispers. 

"I love you back. Note that too." she replies,  turning her head to the side and kisses his temple.

A/N

Okay, so KpopInfinity8 requested a sequel. So here it is!!  There's two part but here's the first one. It's quite short but i hope you like it! Thanks for requesting it! 😊

{ Aisyah }