SEQUEL |04|

The warning from Chanyeol makes Eunji nervous as she feels sudden shuddering. Just like he said, she mentally and physically prepares herself.

"Now, i know all of you guys would expect me to do ordinary stuff, like singing a ballad or have a sudden solo dance." his talk shut the screams and cries from the fans.

"But I'm thinking of something extraordinary."

"Whoo!" Xiumin suddenly cheers and Chanyeol turns his back and thanks him.

Seeing that, Eunji senses something serious.

"I guess he needs a lot of support to whatever he's going to do."

"I'll begin." a word from Chanyeol automatically sets the mood to a serious one.

"Love. Everyone need that as it can sometimes bring joy and happiness. But it is hard to gain it. It's even harder to find it and make sure if it's the one for you."

Eunji's heartbeat paces faster.

"So what if i say, I've found mine?"

Eunji looks down and takes a deep breath. She can hear mutters coming from the fans.
"What if i say I've found the right one and I'm confirmed with it? How will that sound to you guys? I know some of you can accept it and some will be against it."

At this point, fans start to worry and chatter amongst themselves.

"But i will not stop myself from loving the one for me because it's my life and my choice. Me saying this doesn't mean that you guys mean nothing to me. EXO-Ls mean the world to me because without you guys, the rest of us wouldn't be standing here and having our own concert. All of you are our strength and hope."

The fans get emotional. Some are crying and some are trying to hold in their tears.

Chanyeol smiles.

"I love all of you so much. Please remember that."

"We love you too!"

"We will support you no matter what!"

The fans shout together making Chanyeol suddenly moved with their actions.

He sheds a tear but quickly wipes it away.

"There's this girl that i love. She makes me happy for no reason. She's always there to cheer me up when I'm going through something sad. She has this cute smile that whenever i look at it, all my worries fade away. And she's here, at this concert with us." Chanyeol finally voices out what was in his mind.

The fans gasp and begins to look at one another, guessing if the person they look at is the girl mentioned by Chanyeol.

"Don't do it, Chan." Eunji whispers. She starts to feel scared and afraid of what might happen.

"Now i know she's afraid. She's afraid she'll be bashed by all of you. I'm not trying to show that she's a scaredy-cat. She's just like all of you. She didn't asked to be loved by me. I love her first." Chanyeol spots Eunji and he looks at her.

"Jung Eunji." he calls out her name and she looks at him only to find his eyes staring at her with affection.

The fans follow his eyes too and some found out where it landed but the ones sitting far away fail.

"I'm sorry i revealed about us without considering how you'll feel but i don't want to hide the fact that i love you. I'm not scared so I'll protect you. We'll go through this together. Do you trust me?" he asks sincerely.

Eunji cries as she listens to him. Then she slowly nods, trusting him.

Chanyeol smiles with reliefness showering him.

"Then will you come up here so i can show them my beautiful girlfriend, and give me a hug telling me i did a good job?" he bravely asks.

At first, Eunji worries a lot. But at second thought, she trusts him.

She stands up and make her way up the stage with the help of the staffs on duty. The cameraman films her and the fans could see her as her image is shown on the big screen.

Finally, she's standing in front of him. He notices she's crying.

Putting away the microphone from his lips, he softly wipes her tears.

"Why are you crying?"

"I'm still stunned. But don't worry, I'm good now." Eunji replies with her voice still shaky.

The fans make cute sounds, showing their approval of Chanyeol and Eunji being together.

"Is this why you asked me if a have a stage fright?" Eunji asks, finally smiling. He nods. She hugs him tightly and whispers right to his ear.

"You did a good job, Chan."

He smiles and they break away.

"I love you." Eunji says with a loving stare.

He puts the microphone back near his lips and replies her confession.

"I love you too."

And he softly kisses her forehead.

"One, two, three!" Suho shouts.

"They're so cute!" the rest of the members shout and squeal. The fans laugh at their playful behaviour.

Eunji goes back to her seat and a fan gives her a tissue for her to wipe away the remaining tears.

"Thank you." she says and smiles.

After the sudden confess by Chanyeol, EXO perform one last time and the concert ends beautifully.

Eunji heads to the backstage and finds the members resting. Of course they're tired. She praises them and tells them they did good.

Suddenly Chanyeol comes from behind and backhugs her causing the members to cringe.

"You're sneaky." Baekhyun says.

"I know that already." Chanyeol replies, tightening the hug.

"Thank you." Eunji suddenly whispers. He understands her thanks; for what happened at the concert.

"Your welcome." he responds.

"You know what, seeing you two being all lovey-dovey makes me want to have a girlfriend." Sehun's sudden statement makes them laugh out loud.

"What? I'm serious!" Sehun defends himself as he watches them laugh.

"Yeah right." Luhan finishes him off.

And they continue laughing to their hearts content.

- the end -

A/N

🎉🎉🎉 so the sequel ends here. I'm working on a new story/fanfic so I'll definitely make a comeback, but i can't promise you guys when. Thank you for those who really enjoy this story and for supporting me. I love you guys so much! Bye.

{ Aisyah }