Chapter 3

After Yan Moyao left, Fang Li asked the nurse to borrow his mobile phone and dialed his own phone. It was Xu Yang that answered the phone.

    Xu Yang was not far from the private hospital where Fang Li lived, so he arrived soon.

    Xu Yang put Fang Li's phone on the table next to the bed, sat down and looked at him and said, "I didn't see you after I arrived, but I found your phone when I called you, and asked the security that there was an ambulance. I’ve been here, you’re scared to death, you know? Are you seriously injured?"

    Fang Li "I was hit by a car, do you know who hit me?"

    "Who is it?" Xu Yang asked.

    "Yue Wenxi and his brothers' adoptive father, chairman of Fangtian Group." Fang Li said word by word: "Yan, Mo, Yao"

.Xu Yang opened his mouth in surprise, then looked around at the ward where Li lived and said, "No wonder you live in such a luxurious ward. It turns out that Yan Dong hit you."

    Fang Li: "I was here after I woke up, and Yan Dong stood by the bed, but I didn't know who he was when I first woke up."

    "Then are you seriously injured?" Xu Yang said worriedly: "Is it possible for you to live in such a good ward...Can you still dance in the future?!"

    "It's the injury on the back of the head and the dislocation of the arm. It's not serious, just keep it for a period of time. Other things are fine."

    "That's good, that's good." Xu Yang nodded comfortably, and then asked a little excitedly: "When you see Yan Dong himself, do you think he is particularly handsome and powerful?"

."It's very handsome and imposing, and I'm still a little scared of him, but I still think what you said before is a bit exaggerated. He doesn't look like such a terrifying person." Yan Moyao who Fang Li knows Most of the rumors of Xu Yang were heard.

    "You can't just look at people on the surface, but on what he has done." Xu Yang said: "He is the chairman of Fangtian Group, and of course he looks like a well-dressed elite. Are the words written directly on the face? Those who write fierce on their faces are mostly those who can only fight fiercely and have no brains. Yan Dong is the more obscure on the surface, but the more powerful the methods are. Really ruthless."

    Fang Li felt that what Xu Yang said was reasonable, but even if he knew that Yan Moyao was terrible, he could do anything to get revenge.

.Fang Li didn't have a broken hand, clenched his fist forcefully and said, "No matter what kind of person he is, I have decided to marry him."

    "Puff!" Fang Li just drank a sip of water out of his mouth. He looked at Fang Li in shock and said, "You, you say, who do you want to marry?"

    "I want to marry Yan Moyao." Fang Li said seriously.

    "Are you crazy?" Xu Yang widened his eyes and said, "Let's not say that Yan Dong Duke died of three wives. Wouldn't you think that if he hits you, you will agree to marry you? He is not such a good talker, and the consequences of angering him are terrible."

    "I have a bargaining chip to marry him, but the premise of using this bargaining chip is that he himself is willing to marry me, so I am ready to think of a plan that can seduce him."

    "Are you serious?" Xu Yang confirmed to Fang Li.

.Fang Li nodded with a serious expression. He doesn't love Yan Moyao, but he can do anything for revenge. Those grievances, those resentments, those humiliations he has endured, even if he sacrifices the happiness of his life, even if he pays the price of his life again, he must have revenge. He can't fight the Yan family's forces, so he joins in and seizes the advantage to suppress those people, and then suppress and retaliate against them.