Chapter 38

More than a month after Fang Li’s return, the crew released the first trailer, which lasted only ten seconds in total. Fang Li’s women’s dance scene took three or four seconds, and such a short and fast scene was amazing. people.

    Several good brokerage companies contacted Fang Li and wanted to sign him. He also wanted to find him to act in a few dramas. He refused all of them. He didn't want to make a debut in the entertainment industry, and he even felt a little bit conflicted in his heart. . He has experienced the feeling of acting, and he has no greater interest, and will still focus on dancing afterwards.

    Another big company came to their dance academy to select a spokesperson. Fang Li went to participate in the selection. Although he did not want to enter the entertainment circle, he did not want to miss the opportunity to make money.

    Because the endorsement is a big and well-known water park, there are many spokespersons selected, probably about ten. .This water park is very famous all over the country. The endorsement advertisement will be broadcast on the Internet and TV at the same time, and the endorsement fee is very high, so the students of the dance school are looking forward to it, and they are eagerly waiting for the primary selection.

    The primary elections for selecting spokespersons are generally based on their appearance and temperament. Nearly 30 people passed the primary election this time. Fang Li was the first to pass the primary election, and Xu Yang, who was finally reduced this time, also passed. In the primary election, he was very excited and looking forward to it. Because the second round of selection was conducted in the water park, Xu Yang felt that even if he did not become a spokesperson in the end, it would be good to have fun in the water park. It is naturally best to be a spokesperson, but even if he did not become a spokesperson, he could Just have a good time.

.However, Yue Wenxi had not even passed the primary election this time. After knowing the result, his face was particularly ugly, and even Yang Xing, who had the best relationship with him, dared not say anything to him.

    The water park arranged a car to pick up the students who passed the primaries.

    While in the car, Xu Yang took out his mobile phone and looked at the pictures of the water park. Fang Li said: "I think water parks are much more fun than amusement parks, mainly because they are exciting and can go to water parks without tourists. It’s my childhood dream."

    "My dream when I was a kid was to go to a department store where there were no other customers and buy what I wanted to see." Fang Li said.

    "I also had this dream." Xu Yang said with a smile: "What I want most is to cover the entire digital zone."

    "I like the household goods area and the stationery area.".Fang Li said: "But I also like the water park. Like you said, it's mainly fun and exciting."

    "Right?" Xu Yang said: "That manager didn't say that even if he was not selected as the spokesperson, he would give us all a big red envelope, and we can still play as much as we like after the audition? Just at this point. I will definitely promote this water park to everyone I know!"

    Fang Li looked at the excited Xu Yang and smiled.

    This water park is called Liberty Island Water Park. There is a hotel in the water park. After they check in at the hotel, they go to the room, change their clothes and apply sunscreen, and then go to the shooting location to prepare for an audition.

    After arriving at the shooting location, the students sat down on the beach chairs under the umbrellas by the waterside of the surfing project, chatting, and waiting for the audition to begin.