Chapter 4

Yan Bofeng turned around and signaled his friends to leave first, then looked at Fang Li and said, "I heard Wenxi say that you did not get the living expenses. Wenxi ask me to help you."

    At this moment, Yue Wenxi just walked over and looked at Yan Bofeng and asked: "Second brother, have you told Fang Li?"

    "I'm talking about it, what are you doing in such a hurry? Just walk over slowly." Yan Bofeng said, looking at Yue Wenxi with gentle eyes.

    "I'm worried you missed it." Yue Wenxi smiled at Yan Bofeng, then looked at Fang Li and said: "Fang Li, I have already told my second brother about your situation, and my second brother promised to support you. Don’t worry about living expenses."

    Fang Li closed his eyes and took a deep breath, trying to suppress the anger in his heart, turned his head to look at Yue Wenxi and said, "Do you really want to hear me say thank you, I am very grateful?.Then you can be particularly satisfied with a special sense of superiority in your heart, and then you can make people spread that your second brother has supported me for you, and let others talk about me, and your second brother can also help them. Because of me, let me not surpass you in the exam, and I can't beat you in the competition. No matter what I do, I must let you, right? "

    Yue Wenxi was stunned, he did not expect that Fang Li would say his thoughts verbatim.

    Fang Li didn't fall out with his uncle's family in the previous life, so it didn't happen that Yan Bofeng wanted to support him, but after experiencing those things in the previous life, Fang Li could already think of Yue Wenxi's thoughts with a little brainstorming.

    And even if Yue Wenxi was seen through by Fang Li, he couldn’t admit it. He looked at Fang Li with hurt and aggrieved eyes and said, “Am I such a person in your heart? So you see me like that? ?.I... because you are my cousin’s relationship, so I care about you, want to help you, you don’t want to accept it’s okay, but there’s really no need to say me so badly, be so slandered by you, I will feel hurt too of. "

    Yan Bofeng looked at Yue Wenxi's sadness, and immediately looked at Fang Li angrily and said, "Don't be too ignorant. If it wasn't for Wenxi to ask me, I would be too lazy to take a look at you! You really deserve nowhere. Parents, there should be no one willing to treat you as a relative!"

    "What if you have parents?" Fang Li said coldly, "Your parents didn't give you to others for money to support you in the hearts of your biological parents, but in exchange for something rich and expensive!"

    "What did you say?" Yan Bofeng pushed hard on Fang Li's shoulder, looked at him viciously and said, "If you have the ability, you can say it again."

."Second brother, forget it!" Yue Wenxi stopped Yan Bofeng and said, "Before I was nosy, and I won't take care of him anymore."

    "You wait for me." Yan Bofeng said, looking at Fang Li with sullen eyes.

    "Let's go, brother." After Yue Wenxi glanced at Fang Li, he pulled Yan Bofeng away.

    Fang Li looked at the backs of the two of them and gritted his teeth bitterly. He knew that in this life, they would not let him go, and he didn't have any idea to escape, he must repay the hatred of the previous life!

    Yue Wenxi’s three older brothers were all adopted to Yan Moyao. They fought openly and intrigue fiercely. The Yan family’s tutoring is very strict. If they cause trouble outside and corrupt the Yan family’s reputation, they will be punished, so The brothers stared at each other, trying their best to find each other's fault.