Chapter 62

On the New Year’s Eve, after breakfast, Yan Moyao took Fang Li out.

    The place they were going to was a nursing home. They were to pick up Yan Moyao's father home for the New Year. There is only one day in the year when Yan Moyao is willing to let his father return to Yan's house. The Yan family is so big and there are so many people working in the Yan family, but Yan Moyao just doesn't want his father to live at home. And the current Yan family is not the same Yan family back then. The Yan family back then, Yan Moyao has been demolished and turned into a wasteland, just to deliberately anger his father. This matter is also for Yan Moyao's heart. Rumors of ruthlessness have been added.

    After arriving at the nursing home, Fang Li walked all the way, observing this place all the way. It seemed to be much more upscale than the nursing home where his grandpa lived.

.After seeing Mr. Yan, Yan Moyao stood in front of him, looked down at him blankly for a while, and then said: "New Year's Day, I will pick you up to my house, although you may not want to face me at this time every year. With mother, and we actually don’t want to see you, but who made you alive? Always let them see you with their own eyes to prove that I did not deliberately conceal the news that you have passed away, did you?"

    Even though Mr. Yan is already foolish and stupid now, Yan Moyao specially arranged for someone to look at him and not allow other people to contact his father.

    Fang Li looked at Mr. Yan who was sitting in a wheelchair. Seeing his eyes were dumb, as if he had lost his soul, Fang Li thought that this seemed to be more serious than his grandfather.

.Yan Moyao personally pushed Elder Yan's wheelchair to walk out, Fang Li followed him. From last night, Fang Li felt that Yan Moyao's mood was not bad, and even saw hatred in Yan Moyao's eyes just now. However, Fang Li could fully understand Yan Moyao's feelings, because he also had the experience of making his heart full of hatred.

    After watching the bodyguards carry Mr. Yan into the car, Yan Moyao led Fang Li into the car they were in.

    Fang Li leaned against Yan Moyao’s arms and shook his hand. He knew that no extra language was needed at this time. Just nestling quietly in his arms like this, he would definitely be able to feel the support and spiritual support he gave him. comfort.

    After a while, Fang Li looked up at Yan Moyao and touched his face with his hand.

    Yan Moyao looked down at Fang Li, Fang Li pouted slightly to kiss, and Yan Moyao immediately kissed him.

.Fang Li closed his eyes, feeling the deep love. From the beginning, the gentleness and carefulness gradually became intense and forceful. When the two of them became strong, they almost started in the car because they were about to be home, and today There will be many people in the family. Yan Moyao didn't want others to see Fang Li's emotional appearance, and tried hard to restrain himself.

    However, Fang Li does not have the powerful self-control ability of Yan Moyao. The passion in his heart and body can't go away immediately. He hugged Yan Moyao on the shoulders, chasing his mouth to kiss, because Yan Moyao has been avoiding, and he can't kiss his heart. I was anxious, and took a bite on Yan Moyao's neck. Yan Moyao gently stroked his back to comfort him.

    Fang Li bites Yan Moyao every time he gets angry. After biting, he feels distressed and regrets immediately. He raises his hand and rubs him, then puts his face on his chest and lie in his arms.

.When Fang Li and the others arrived home, many people had already arrived. After knowing that they had arrived, they all walked to the door to wait for them, because among these relatives, Mr. Yan was the oldest in age and seniority.