Chapter 63

Because of the anxiety in his heart, Fang Li walked quickly to Yan Moyao's side and took his hand.

    Yan Moyao turned his head to look at Fang Li, saw that his face was not quite right, walked to the side with his arms around him, and asked in a low voice: "What's wrong? Is it uncomfortable?"

    "I suddenly felt a strange feeling just now. I don't know why, but I was a little scared," Fang Li said.

    Yan Moyao hugged Fang Li and comforted: "This is our home. Remember, this is always the safest place. Even at home, I have arranged for someone to protect you at close range, no matter who you are or what you have. I will definitely protect you. Everyone who comes here today is staring at me, so don’t be afraid. You are the master of this house. Don’t let any outsiders scare you at home."

.Fang Li nodded, feeling that what Yan Moyao said was reasonable. No matter who looked at him with that strange look just now, as the owner of this house, he should show his stance instead of being scared, let alone With Yan Moyao at home, he really doesn't believe anyone can do anything to him.

    It took Fang Li a day to recognize all the relatives who came today. His memory is very good. When he has the heart to remember, he remembers everyone. Both Yan Bofeng and Yan Xueyin’s parents came, but Yan Qijun’s parents did not come. Even the people who had harmed Yan Moyao came, but they did not come. To this extent, it seems that Yan Qijun is really determined to only recognize Yan Moyao. Is this father?

    Thinking of this, Fang Li suddenly understood why Yan Qijun would behave like that after returning to China. .The difference between Yan Qijun and Yan Bofeng is that he is a person with a big picture. His biggest goal is to become the heir of the Yan family. Under this big goal, other things become insignificant. How could he help? Yue Wenxi vented his anger and affected his biggest goal? Even if he had to vent his anger, he had to wait until his goal was completed, otherwise he would be too stupid.

.Fang Li should have thought of this at the very beginning, but he had never been with Yan Qijun before, and he didn't know him well. In addition, he was affected by those things in his previous life, and his thinking was limited. For Yan Qijun in his previous life, he was just a small role that can be easily solved, but now he is backed by Yan Moyao, he must not dare to act rashly, even if Yan Qijun has the ability and ability, he can't now Carelessly, he didn't dare to step on the wrong place with the slightest mistake, otherwise he would never be able to accomplish his goal.

    In the afternoon, these relatives went back, and after those people left, Yan Moyao asked him to send Mr. Yan back to the nursing home.

    Yan Moyao took Fang Li and stood outside the hall to send him away. Yan Qijun and the others also stood side by side behind.

.Before Mr. Yan was about to get in the car, Yan Moyao looked at him with a cold face and said, “It’s not that I don’t want to keep you here for the New Year. I just don’t want to break your habits without your permission. From when I can remember. In the beginning, you never spent the New Year with my mother and I, and you certainly don’t want to. The woman you are outside, I have let her find her many times, and want her to return to China to be with you, but she is unwilling. Keep running and hiding, but it doesn’t matter, I will continue to let people find her and persuade her to come back to you until she agrees."

    What Yan Moyao said was telling Elder Yan that the woman he was outside and her two sons would not be able to lead a peaceful life in their entire lives.

    Fang Li carefully observed Old Man Yan, and did not see any changes or mood swings in his face and eyes.

.Yan Moyao motioned to the bodyguard to take Mr. Yan into the car. After watching the car drive away, Yan Moyao hugged Fang Li and walked into the house.