Chapter 61

After Yan Qijun returned to the Yan family, Yue Wenxi and the others expected him to do something to deal with Fang Li, but after Yan Qijun came back, not only did he not do anything to deal with Fang Li, but he was really like a filial son. Li respectful and respectful, it made them very confused and unhappy, so they all came to ask Yan Qijun what he thought.

    "Are you really stupid, or are you trying to get me out of my head, then borrowed Fang Li's hand to take me away from Yan's house, completely ruining my availability in Yan's house?" Yan Qijun was expressionless Looked at them and asked.

    Yan Xueyin and Yan Bofeng were both stunned, but Yue Wenxi reacted first. He looked at Yan Qijun with incredible expression and wounded eyes and said, "Big brother, do you actually think of me that way? You actually think I want to harm you. ?"

."I ask you, in this house, who has the final say?" Yan Qijun looked at them and said.

    Yan Xueyin and Yan Bofeng looked at each other, wondering if this kind of question still needs to be asked?

    "There is a father who has supported Fang Li. Even if he wants to treat us, we have no way to retaliate, let alone what we do to him." Yan Qijun said: "Do you think I have the ability to be able to My father's eyelids are low on Fang Li and he hasn't been spotted? If I really do something with Fang Li, do you think my father will let me go?"

.Yue Wenxi and the others had nothing to say for a while, because they knew that what Yan Qijun said was not wrong at all, but Yan Qijun had always been very good before, so they subconsciously felt that Yan Qijun would be able to deal with Fang Li after he came back, completely forgetting Even if Yan Qijun has the ability, it is impossible to be better than Yan Moyao. Yan Moyao protects Fang Li, whoever dares to move Fang Li is tantamount to finding his own way.

    Several people felt lost and powerless, especially Yue Wenxi, who felt extremely uncomfortable in their hearts.

    After they were silent for a while, Yan Xueyin looked at Yan Qijun and said, "So you really plan to do nothing? Do you think that if you do nothing, Fang Li will let us go?"

    "Of course I don't do nothing." Yan Qijun said: "From my return to the present, haven't I been using actions to express my position?"

.Yue Wenxi looked at Yan Qijun immediately, feeling like understanding but not understanding in his heart.

    "You should be very clear that the person I respect the most is my father, and as I said just now, respecting Fang Li means respecting his father, so I will not do anything unfavorable to him except for Fang Li." Yan Qijun looked serious. Said: "I advise you to stop thinking about it anymore. No matter what you want to do next, I will definitely not defend you, and you shouldn't cause me trouble."

    "Even if we do nothing, Fang Li will not let us go. His goal is to drive us all out, you think you...".As Yan Xueyin was talking, he paused suddenly, and then looked at Yan Qijun with a clear understanding, and said, "Could it be that you intend to please Fang Li during this period of time, because you want to unite with him to deal with us. In this way, You can make Fang Li trust you, and use Fang Li's hand to get rid of us, so that you can save your worries, am I right?"

    "This plan sounds like that, but it's actually extremely stupid. You think you are smart and take such a plan seriously." Yan Qijun got up and said, "I'll say it again. There is a father behind Fang Li. To protect and maintain, any unfavorable plan by Li Fang will only hurt myself. If I use Fang Li’s hand to drive you away, it will also make my father have a very bad impression of me..Anyway, you can think whatever you like. No matter what you want to do in the future, as long as it doesn't hurt me. If what you do will hurt me, then I will definitely do it in advance. "