Chapter 69

In the afternoon, the banquet was all ready, and when the banquet began, the guests arrived one after another.

    Except for Yue Wenxi, who kept hiding in the room after the competition was over because he did not get the ranking, other students and teachers also participated in today’s celebration banquet. This time more than 20 people came to participate in the competition and won There were only three people in the rankings. Xu Yang exceeded everyone's expectations. He won third place in one of the competitions, which is also a very good result.

    Because other students don't know those foreigners, they can only get together and talk.

    "Fang Li is so happy. Her husband is not only handsome and gold, but also spoils him so much. Sure enough, it is good to marry an older man. He has experienced everything that he has experienced. The outside world of flowers and flowers is already for him. There is no attraction, and I know how to hurt people."

."Although not every older man is like this, but I only say what Yan Dong said. I agree with you. I originally thought that Yan Dong must be very busy. At most, he would go back to work with Fang Li for a day or two. Thinking of him being with Fang Li all the time, if it were before, I would really find it hard to imagine."

    "Yes, for people like Yan Dong, that is time is money in the true sense. During his time with Fang Li, I don't know how much money he can make."

    "This can only show that in Yan Dong's heart, Fang Li is more important than work and making money, and it can also be seen during this period that Yan Dong really loves Fang Li and takes him very seriously."

."I really envy Fang Li, the love between him and Yan Dong, and he also has such a handsome and capable husband who loves him so much. His current life is almost like a fairy tale."

    Fang Li next to Yan Moyao greeted the guests who came today, and went to the sofa to eat while talking to Xu Yang.

    The bodyguard captain walked to Fang Li's side and said to him: "There is a lady named Vivian who wants to see you, but because she is not on the invitation list, the outside bodyguards did not let her in."

    Fang Li was stunned for a moment, thinking that he had said so clearly last time, and he is already married to Yan Moyao now, there is no way to have any relationship with Li Weikai anymore, why did Vivian come to him again?

    "Say I don't have time to see her, let her go back." Fang Li said to the bodyguard captain.

."Yes." The bodyguard captain turned and left.

    "What did she come to do with you again?" Xu Yang couldn't help frowning and said, "You are already married, why is she still pestering you so sullenly?"

    "Just leave her alone, just ignore her, she can't affect me, let alone do anything to me." Fang Li said.

    But not long after, the bodyguard captain walked back, and Li said: "That Miss Vivienne said, if you don't see her, she will wait outside until you see her."

    "If she is willing to wait, let her wait, let her wait a little further, and don't affect the guests who come to the banquet today." Fang Li said.

    "Yes." The bodyguard captain turned and walked out again, conveying Fang Li's words to the bodyguards outside.

.On the second day of the banquet, Yan Moyao went to the company for a meeting again in the morning. Fang Li was jogging on the path in the garden, and then was going to have breakfast. When Yan Moyao returned from the company, they would be able to return to China this afternoon.