• 2 •

We reached my bedroom and I carried Jade over to the bed. This bed was a modern looking 4 poster bed, with a black frame. All the furniture already came with the penthouse, but luckily I'm easy with the style and to be honest I'm glad it was already decorated because that is NOT my strong point.

 All the furniture already came with the penthouse, but luckily I'm easy with the style and to be honest I'm glad it was already decorated because that is NOT my strong point

Before I threw her on the bed, I needed to do something first. Therefore, while still holding her with my left arm, with my right hand I started grabbing each cushion at a time and flinging them across the room.

I sensed that Jade was watching me do this because she had stopped kissing my neck. "So many stupid cushions" I chuckled while rolling my eyes and shaking my head to which she giggled to.

Eventually the cushions and throw was gone, and I folded the duvet back meaning I now had space to have some fun.

I placed her down onto the bed on her back and then took my blazer and tie off, just chucking it on the floor so it was out of the way. Once done, I unbuttoned the top few buttons on my shirt and rolled my sleeves up. All while she was watching me seductively.

After this, I climbed onto the bed as well, separating her legs, as far as her dress would allow, and sliding up in between them.

We continued to kiss and touch each other for a bit, that was until I decided to try something.

I grabbed both of Jade's wrists and pinned them above her head. She let out a little groan and looked me deeply into my eyes. Okay, that was a good sign.

After putting both of her wrists in my left hand, I continued to touch her with my right hand and kissed again.

Jade was groaning and moaning away, so I take it she was enjoying this. This is a very good sign.

"I want to take your dress off" I stated while trying to lift her dress up at the bottom but it was too tight.

I let go of her wrists and she sat up and reached behind her to where the zip was. I decided to help her out because honestly I couldn't wait any longer.

The dress was eventually unzipped and I started to slide it down her body, slowly revealing her black lacy bra and then her matching black lacy thong. Fuck she looked amazing.

 Fuck she looked amazing