• 21 •

Sunday 9.15pm

Jade and I had just been lying on her bed for about 5 minutes, trying to get our breaths back to normal. She was still on her front and I had collapsed next to her on my back.

I let out a sigh and then sat up. "I should get going" I grumbled as I ran my hand through my hair.

"You're still going to drive back home... Tonight?" She asked in confusion. I turned my head and looked down at her. "Even after that?" She questioned again after looking up at me with sad eyes.

I let out a sad smile and turned to face her. I laid back down on my side, using my elbow as support, and gently moved her hair away from her face. "I don't want to leave, if that's what you're worried about" I said as I stared deeply into her eyes.

"So stay then" she softly begged.

"Baby, I can't. I have work first thing in the morning. And I guess you do as well."

She shook her head, "I'm starting at 12 tomorrow, I booked the morning off" she explained and I nodded in understanding. "But I figure you're quite high up in your job... Right?" She then hesitated to ask and shyly looked up at me.

"Yes," I chuckled, "I'm the boss."

"Oh" Jade said in shock and I could see her brain working in overdrive.

I hadn't told her really much about what I do for a living as I was scared that she'd only want me for my money. However, she's shown that that isn't what she's interested in, so I feel more confident telling her now.

"Well if you're the boss... Then surely you can do what you want?"

I thought for a moment and then shrugged and pulled a face as if to say 'true'.

"Please?" She begged with pleading eyes, "just one more night?"

Lord, please give me strength. Why on earth does she have such a hold of me? All she has to do is look at me with those adorable puppy eyes of hers and I practically fall at her feet.

After a few seconds, I let out another sigh and nodded, "okay, just more night. But I have to leave in the morning, alright?" I then said firmly, trying to gain some more authority back.

Jade's face lit up and a big grin splattered across her face, "okay! Thank you."

"You're welcome" I replied and pecked her lips. "We need to get you cleaned up" I then said.

With that, I stood up and searched for my boxers that were somewhere in this pile of clothes. Once found, I slipped them on.

When I was done, I glanced over to Jade and noticed she hadn't moved at all. She was still on her front and she had even grabbed one of her pillows to snuggle into. She was watching me though.

"My love," I chuckled, "we need to clean you up."

"Noooo" she whined and shook her head.

I placed my hands on my hips and sighed. "Fine, you can stay here while I run the bath."

She giggled and nodded her head like a little kid, causing me to roll my eyes but I still left her there and went to her bathroom to run the bath. This girl, man. Got me wrapped around her damn finger in 2 days. Lord please, again, give me strength.

Her bathroom was small, but still had everything you'd need in here. It had a bath that also could be used as a shower, obviously along with a toilet and sink. It was clean and well decorated, just like the rest of her flat.