• 12 •

Robert came back into the bedroom about 5 minutes later. He must have washed the wine glasses because I heard the sink running and he also came back with nothing.

In the meantime while he was gone, of course I tried squirming my way out of this. I really wanted to be able untie something just to prove that I could. However, I could not. He seemed to have an art to this, and all the knots, even the ones on my legs, were well out of reach of my fingers.

When he came back into the room, I had my legs bent up on the bench with me and twisted awkwardly to try and reach my ankle bonds... But failing.

"Heeeyy" Robert said half chuckling and half in shock as he quickly came over to me. He suddenly scooped me up under my knees and waist, causing me to squeal in shock. "If you're going to decide to struggle, please do it on the floor so you don't hurt yourself" he scolded and plonked me on the floor.

I rolled my eyes at him, "yes, dad" I sarcastically replied.

He raised his eyebrow up at me as he sat down on the bench, "dad? That's a new one."

"Yes... Daddy" I tried to say in a jokey seductive way.

He snorted at this and shook his head while looking to the side, "fuck sake" he chuckled.

"What do you prefer? Sir or daddy?" I asked out of curiousity so I knew what to call him in the future.

"Well, I'm not your dad" he replied and looked back at me.

This made me laugh. Just so blunt and to the point.

"But then again..." He started trailing off and thought about it, "daddy does seem to flip a few switches in me."

"So then?" I pushed.

"You can call me whatever you want. Sir, daddy, Rob... Roberto," he said and we smirked at eachother, "okay, maybe not the last two actually."

"Does anyone ever call you Rob?"

"Yes, and I fucking hate it" he chuckled, "don't ask me why, I just don't like it."

"Okay then... Rob" I smirked.

He narrowed his eyebrows at me, "you really want to call me that while being in the predicament you're in right now?"

"I'm sorry" I apologised and pulled a sad face, to which he smiled back to.

"So what colour are you at the moment?"

"Hmm..." I thought for a second then smiled, "definitely green." I was debating to say red as a joke, but then thought better of it because I know these safe words shouldn't be joked around with.

He nodded in an impressed way, "good girl" he praised, which admittedly gave me butterflies. "So you're ready for more?"

"Yes, sir" I said with a nod.

"Great!" He said as he stood up, "up you get then."

With that, he grabbed me from my bound elbows and hoisted me up, causing me to hop to keep my balance. He then scooped me up bridal style and carried me over to the bed. I was really curious as to what he was going to tie now, but he seemed to have an idea.

"Lie down on your stomach" Robert said as he lowered me onto the bed.

I did as I was told and rolled over onto my stomach, my head being at the foot of the bed while my feet were by the pillows. He walked around the bed to then climb on it, sitting on his knees next to me.

"Hmm... How should I do this?" He muttered to himself while looking at me and the rope. Though about 5 seconds later, he looked as if a lightbulb turned on in his head, "ahh, I know."