• 5 •

Saturday 8.30am

I slowly woke up to the sun coming through the window. I rolled over and Jade was still there, lying on her front with her face away from me.

I honestly thought she was going to wake up early, make an exit, and I'd never see her again. So I was pleasantly surprised that she was still here.

She looked so peaceful just lying there, fast asleep. Her beautiful brunette hair just flowing down to her side and the sun glistening on her.

 Her beautiful brunette hair just flowing down to her side and the sun glistening on her

I still couldn't believe my luck. How can this gorgeous girl be here with me right now? Is it because she knows that I have money? I can normally tell when ladies are only interested in me because of my money, and she doesn't seem to be that type. I don't know though, I could be totally wrong and she's just good at hiding it. Only time will tell, I guess?

I decided to read the book I was trying to read last night on my balcony, just to help pass time while I waited for Jade to wake up.

About 20 minutes later, a slight groan and movement came from her. I looked away from my book to watch her. She rolled her shoulders back and then slowly brought her hand up to her face to rub her eyes.

A few more seconds went by before she eventually came to reality and rolled over to face me. She looked up at me, as I was sat up to read my book, and gave me a warm smile.

"Morning, beautiful" I smiled back.

"Good morning" she sheepishly replied and blushed slightly.

"Did you manage to sleep okay?" I asked as I set my book down on the bedside table.

"Yes thank you," she nodded, "your bed is very comfortable."

"Good," I chuckled, "would you like some breakfast? Or a tea or coffee?"

"Hmm..." Jade thought for a second, "I would love a coffee, but I would also love to use your shower... If you don't mind?"

"No, of course you can use it! Do you want one now?"

"Yes please, thank you. It's just I still have my makeup on from last night and my head is a little itchy" she chuckled.

"No worries, I think I've got shampoo and conditioner you can use," I said as I got up from the bed, "let me get you a fresh towel as well."

"Thank you" Jade smiled as she sat up in bed and pulled the duvet up to cover herself, as she still wasn't wearing her bra. Oh and can I also add, her high heels did eventually get removed last night.

I walked over to my en suite. Though as I was doing this, I could tell Jade's eyes were fixed on me. I think it might've been because I was only in my black boxers, therefore showing off my amazingly chizzled six pack and massive toned muscles. Haha I'm joking, I'm really not like that at all. I do work out here and there to keep myself toned, eat fairly well and stay well groomed, but I'm certainly no body builder.