• 13 •

I let out a chuckle and shook my head, "you're a tease, you know that, right?"

Jade laughed and nodded, "yep!" She enthusiastically replied. The wine had definitely gotten to her now, I could tell by her face and voice.

I just rolled my eyes, "anyway, you're not a good girl."

"Excuse me?"

"Good girls don't swear, and you literally said 'fuck no' before you said you were a good girl" I chuckled.

"I'm still a good girl though" she firmly said.

I held my hands up in the air, "if you say so, miss."

"Anyway, you've told me how you got arrested, now tell me how you got handcuffed in a sexual way" she demanded and raised her eyebrow up at me.

"Oh, wouldn't you love to know?"

"Yeah, I would actually. So go on then, spill!"

"Well, what can I say? Me and my girlfriend at the time got a little freaky and the cuffs came out," I smirked, "on multiple occasions."

"So you did it more than once?"

"Yep!" I mimicked her from earlier.

"I'm intrigued... Tell me what happened."

"Okay well, I won't tell you everytime because we'd be here all day, but one time her and I were playing board games and drinking. It was one of those stupid-funny nights where we were just having a laugh. We were playing snakes and ladders, and the rules were everytime someone went down a snake they had to take a shot, and if someone went up a ladder then the other person had to remove a piece of clothing. Then eventually, the winner got to do whatever they wanted to the other person. It was safe to say I was not doing very well, and I think she went up every bloody ladder on that board to the point where I had no more clothes to remove" I explained while laughing.

Jade was laughing along with me and listening intently to my story. "So I take it you lost then?"

"Yes I lost!"

"So what did she do to you?"

"She handcuffed me to the bed, blindfolded me, and had her sweet way with me" I smiled, thinking back to it.

"Wow..." She said in fascination, "so how come you two broke up? Or don't tell me - you're still together and doing this behind her back?"

I snorted at that last part and shook my head, "no, we aren't seeing each other anymore."

"So what happened then? It seemed like you two got on pretty well."

"Yeah we did get on well but um," I cleared my throat, "things happen, you know?"

I could tell she knew that I didn't want to tell her the exact reason why because she just gave me an understanding nod. "Yeah, I know" she said softly with a slight smile.

"Anyway!" I said as I sat up and looked down at her, "I think that's enough talking for now, don't you think?"

"What?" Jade looked up at me and then the penny must have dropped, "no Robert, please don't gag me!"

I chuckled at this and stood up from the bed, "please, for the love of God, do not struggle while I'm out of the room. I am not going to A&E and explaining this," I gestured with my hand at her, "while you have a broken bone."

She laughed and rolled her eyes, "yes, sir."

"Good girl" I praised and went off into my walk in wardrobe, to my drawer.

I bent down at the knees to open the drawer, as it was the bottom one, but had to take a deep breath and shake my head to try and forget about my ex.

I needed to shift my focus back onto Jade. I wasn't going to ruin this experience for her because of my past. Especially when she doesn't know about it.

I rummaged through my drawer and grabbed a ball gag, it was a slightly different one to what I had used on her yesterday, the only difference being that this one had two straps hanging about an inch either side of the ball with another buckle attached to them.

With the ball gag in one hand, I took another deep breath and made my way back to the bedroom. Obviously to be greeted by Jade still hogtied on my bed.

"Here we are," I joyfully said as I made my way to her and held the ball gag up by the buckle, "any last words?"

"Please don't gag me, I promise I won't say anything else unless spoken too" she tried bribing with me while looking up with pleading eyes.

"Hmm..." I pretended to think for a second, "naaah, I want to hear your grunts and groans" I smirked. "Anyway, I feel like bondage isn't complete without a nice gag."

"Robeeeerttt" she whined as she rolled onto her side so she was facing me and then looked up at me with puppy eyes, "please" she said along with a few bats of her eyelashes.

Fuck sake.

Why does that look cute and sexy at the same time?

She knows what she's doing to me.

I froze for a few seconds while looking at her, then snapped out of it, "no, you don't fool me with those eyes, so I'm sorry my love, but it's happening."

"Ergh!" Jade sighed loudly out in frustration and rolled back onto her front.

"Well for that bratty attitude I'm definitely gagging you now," I firmly said as I held the gag up to her mouth, "open."

"Ple- mmmph!"

I cut her off by putting the ball in her mouth. I did the buckle tightly behind her head, underneath her hair, and then did the other straps that hung next to the ball. These straps crossed under her chin and then buckled at the back, under the other buckle, making it even harder for her to say something.

"There we go," I said has I finished buckling it, "nice and quiet."

Jade whimpered into her gag and squirmed a little in her bonds.

"Remember your safe word. Click your fingers three times if you want to stop or slow down" I reminded her.

"Mmhm" she looked up at me and nodded.

I cupped her chin with my hand and stroked her cheek with my thumb, "good girl."

She smiled, well tried to, and blushed as well.

I smiled back and then let go of her chin, "so how's that crotch rope doing?" I suddenly asked as I rolled her onto her side facing me.

Jade moaned as I looked down to see the rope was sitting very snug against her privates. Surely that must be driving her crazy.

"I bet you just want to give it a good tug, don't you?" I teased, causing her to eagerly nod her head up and down. "Would you like me to do it for you?"

Again, Jade nodded her head.

-♡-