• 15 •

I was always going to give her what she wanted.

How could I not?

Ergh jeez, I'd make such a bad parent if I give in so easily like this.

Whatever, the rest of the night was slow but nice. After giving her what she so desperately desired, I ran a warm-bubbly bath for her to relax her muscles in and also helped clean her up.

Once that was done, we just spent the rest of the evening in bed, snuggled up to one another while watching some rubbish on TV. Although she did fall asleep pretty instantly.

***

Sunday 9am

I got woken up by a groan coming from the side of me. What the fuck was that?

My eyes flickered open as I slowly woke up.

Again, another groan.

What the-

"Ahh, shit" I heard Jade mutter from next to me.

Finally coming to my senses, I rolled over to face her and leant up on my elbow.

She was lying on her front with her face to me. She still had her eyes closed but her face was slightly scrunched up in pain. I could also see that she was rubbing her lower back because of how the duvet was moving.

"Heeey," I spoke softly as I moved the hair from her face, "what's wrong?"

Jade's eyes slowly opened and she looked up at me, "I'm okay, but my back hurts."

I should have known. Yes, I gave her a warm bath last night, but she was in a strict hogtie for a good hour meaning her back would have suffered.

I let out an understanding sigh, "I know, my love. Did you want another bath to ease it?"

She shook her head no and shut her eyes again, "it's okay, thank you. I'll be fine."

Before she could protest, I straddled her with my legs either side of her and sitting just below her ass on her thighs.

"What are you doing?" Jade chuckled and looked behind her at me.

"Is it here that hurts?" I ignored her question and put my finger on her lower back.

"Yes."

"Okay" I replied and pushed her shirt up that she was wearing. Well, technically it's my shirt as I gave her one of my white work shirts to sleep in. "Just relax" I then said to her.

She laid her head back down onto the pillow and I felt her relax. That's when I started to give her a massage on her lower back.

"That feels nice" Jade moaned.

About 10 minutes later, I stopped and leant down so my face was near hers, "does that feel better?" I asked softly.

She moaned again and nodded her head with a smile, "yes, sir."

"Good girl" I replied and kissed her forehead. "I'm driving you back home today" I then said while sitting back up.

"What?" She looked at me in confusion, "no, Robert, it's too far. It'll take you ages."

"I don't care, I like driving. Plus it means I get to spend more time with you" I replied and flashed a grin at her.

"You do remember I live in Dorset, right?"

"I know," I chuckled as I climbed off of her and sat back on my side of the bed, "it's not that far for me. If we leave at midday, we'll definitely get to yours by 4. We can spend the evening together and then I'll drive back home."