! Please Read !

Damn I just know that you're all getting fed up with this "please read" shit 🤦‍♀️

Anyway, as you may have figured by my absence, I've been struggling to write.

Work has been fucking annoying and busy lately, meaning I constantly feel burnt out all the time. It's frustrating because I love writing and letting my imagination come to life, but I just haven't had the time and then when I do have the time, I don't have the energy.

Not only has work contributed to this, but also my mind seems to be wondering off and creating a whole new story that I just can't seem to budge.

Therefore, with much consideration, I'm sad to say but this story will be put on hold until further notice.

Please remember, it's not because I'm bored of this story. I love what I've done so far. It's honestly just because I've been getting ideas of a new one and with how my brain works, I need to focus on that and get it out of my system. I don't want to continue with a story when my head isn't fully there with it. It's just going to turn out shit and I won't be happy.

So with that being said, I'm going to be quiet for a while as I crack on with this new one and make sure it's perfect before I post!

Then once I'm ready, I'll be back to continue with Robert and Jade's story 🥰

I apologise for any inconvenience or if I've disappointed some of you. I just want to be honest and keep you guys in the loop, and I think this is the best decision for me to help take some pressure off.

As always, thank you for all of the support you've given me with this story.

Take care, and I'll see you soon.
~Lilian 💕